AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mkennedy
mkennedy
@mkennedy
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: January 17, 2013 10:55 am
Last seen: August 19, 2026 7:15 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 663
Reply
RE: Weather Forecast for December 25-----share yours

61% chance of rain, high 49?ø This is actually cold for the area. A high in the 60s is more usual on Christmas Day.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate decimal places

@holy-cow Distantly related-- Cliff Stoll was asked to investigate a $0.75 discrepancy in mainframe billing at Lawrence-Berkeley National Lab. He en...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Working along Native American boundary lines

@dave-karoly I thought San Francisco was 'the City.'  ???? 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Deprecation of the ƒ??U.S. Survey Footƒ? on December 31, 2022

FYI, Michael Dennis sent out this email to...I don't know! I received a copy via the EPSG registry's subcommittee. I asked Michael if I could share it...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: ESRI vs EPSG Which State Plane Coord System To Use in the USA?

@consultant Try EPSG:6425 or 6426 which are the projected CRS for California zone 6 based on NAD83 (2011). The first uses meters. The second uses US ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: ESRI vs EPSG Which State Plane Coord System To Use in the USA?

Disclosure: I work for Esri on coordinate reference systems. I'm also a member of the Geodesy subcommittee that maintains the EPSG registry. spatialre...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Proprietary TS/DC issues

Speaking with my software maker hat on, was there anything about the small job or your workflow which was unusual? If it's something bog standard, the...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS NCAT Tool Error

@jim-frame Are you using the released or beta version? Your coordinates just worked for me using the beta version. I did get a warning/error about 1 u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What were you surveying on 9-11-2001?

I was already at Esri. I usually went to the office around mid- to late-morning. My boyfriend woke me up as his start time was earlier. I grumbled at ...

7 years ago
Page 9 / 35