AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
millerjs
millerjs
@millerjs
Free
Joined: March 1, 2025 9:13 am
Last seen: September 3, 2026 7:03 pm
Topics: 4 / Replies: 11
Reply
RE: HiperLite Plus - tps2rin and firmware?

@DLJ thank you for pointing that out - it is a good option for folks doing one-off conversions. I found it to be a little bit clunky and slow, the sta...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: HiperLite Plus - tps2rin and firmware?

Still hunting for the firmware, but @cf-67 helped me out with TPS2RIN, and also made a good suggestion regarding the fact that Sokkia and Topcon have ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: HiperLite Plus - tps2rin and firmware?

Well I was able to get a copy of 27-040001-12-hggdt_3_5p5_0.zip (thanks!) but unfortunately it is incompatible with our base unit. The board in the ba...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: HiperLite Plus - tps2rin and firmware?

Thank you, I'll send you a private message now.

4 months ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1188
Topic
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 786
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

@john-hamilton - thank you for testing them. I'm definitely interested in the R7. I'm somewhat interested in the 4400, but haven't found clear informa...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

Hi John - I'm interested in the R7 and 4400.   Thanks, John

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Older Trimble Equipment

I'm happy to cover shipping, but probably won't want to take all of the gear if you're okay splitting it up a bit. I'm also happy to chat with you ove...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Older Trimble Equipment

Hello! I am a GPS hobbyist and tinkerer, and enjoy playing around with older gear. Would you be open to shipping any of this gear? I am very intereste...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica GRX1200 GG Pro - looking for CD-ROM

Alright, well I feel like quite a goofball. 🤪 Turns out on the MyWorld download page, there is a dropdown for version numbers - and 8.50 is in...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica GRX1200 GG Pro - looking for CD-ROM

That's what I would have assumed as well, but according to the GRX1200 getting started guide (grx1200_gettingstarted_en.pdf), one has to explicitly in...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 2268
Reply
RE: ArcGIS Pro - Connecting to Tile Server

Hi! It looks like you already got an answer for QGIS, but I thought I'd provide the answer for ArcGIS Pro as well, just in case anyone else runs acros...

2 years ago