Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
At about 10 or so feet to go I learned to say "Coming up....CHAIN!" to slow the head chainman down before he got to the end of the tape. The worse was...
1938 aerialsLoyal,Were the 1938 aerials done by the Bureau of Reclamation? We have a partial set of 1938 aerial for Deschutes County… primarily flown ...
In 1979 or 1980 the poster known as “Geezer” was my party chief. He was recently arrived from Iowa in his ’77 Jeep Prairie Schooner. I started working...
When I'm feeling too content or selfish or sorry for myself I browse over to one of the MOH sites and randomly browse through the award citations to w...
The last time I saw Doc Watson this was the song he started the show with. After the introduction applause died down he launched flat footed into Sha...
Thanks Joe, will do.
> she asks, "Got a quarter?" Bill, my teenage daughter does the same, only now it's "Got a dollar?"
> THENCE NORTH 56°13'49" EAST ###.## FEET TO THE BEGINNING OF A 160.00 FOOT RADIUS CURVE CONCAVE SOUTHEASTERLY; THENCE NORTHEASTERLY ALONG THE ARC ...
Thence N56°13’49”E a distance of 100.00 feet; thence 92.97 feet along the arc of a 160.00 foot radius curve to the right, the long chord of which bear...