Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
> It's hard to beat the animals...Indeed. As William Randolph Hearst said:
Blacksmiths ?I’ve got 3 friends who are blacksmiths here in town. Two are full time blacksmiths and one makes spurs, bridles and other such buckaroo a...
A little more research...> +/-3 teeth.Good enough for the girls I go with.
There was a surveyor in our area, Bob Gould, who must have left an entire Detroit Michigan’s worth of Ford axles in the ground between 1910 and 1940. ...
Great photos Joshua. Thanks!
Thanks for the tip David. I usde MS office to resize copies all the time, but didn't know about using thumnails view -> select all-> resize unti...
Great Klondike Big Inch land CaperYou'd need to pin the lots of this subdivision with welding rod just so there'd be some buildable land left over aft...
> A hand-operated bilge pump works great for monument boxes full of water. We keep a turkey baster in the truck to get water out of monument wells....
This is extremely sad news. I met Kerry in 2008 and saw him a couple times a year at meetings and spoke with him quite often on the phone. He was a to...