AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Bill Strange

Quite a guy that Mr. G. I thought about him, and his ideas and visions, a while back when I processing some GPS data the crew had brought in for some ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "Apropriate Scale"

It was a party chief looking for corners who discovered that a distance was annotated about 10 feet off by slapping a pocket scale on the plat after s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy Birthday GLO

Happy birthday General Land Office, your successors and assigns.(Unbeknownst to us, Maureen and I were married on the GLO’s 180th birthday)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Schaut

Hell hath no fury like a narcissist scornedMy goodness Kent, you’ve been a busy boy today. It’s obvious that you are experiencing confusion and angst ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Schaut

Sad news. I don’t recall Richard talking much about himself so I clipped some of the guest book entries on the obit site to help flesh him out (I reda...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do with a busted Prism Rod?

Is it just me, or do I detect a Survey shanty developing from the above thread?Song title: What Do You Do With a Busted Prism Rod?Genre: Survey Shant...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CONGRATULATIONS GO TO THE FOLLOWING...

Congratulations Scott. Since retiring you haven't gone with the traditional “take” on the golden years, have you? You've always been a dedicated and a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Happy PI day

I didn't have time to bake a cake, so I hope this will do:

15 years ago
Page 50 / 66