AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: A Courthouse, a davenport and a Texan

> The Crook County courthouse looks like pretty much every courthouse in Oklahoma (outside of OKC and Tulsa).Mark - I can well imagine there's some...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 998
Reply
RE: Not sure who set that brass cap, but I'm calling it 0.5' off

Good point Rick. Noticeable difference in drafting styles 4 years later. 1978 is much better. The survey is still junk, but it's prettier junk.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who set that brass cap, but I'm calling it 0.5' off

I've never had to work with this corner, but I was told there is a mound of stones around the rebar and the original is one of them. The brass cap, li...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who set that brass cap, but I'm calling it 0.5' off

Devine Kine,This guy isn't one to spend time overthinking what his intentions were. What you see is what you get. He'd never lower a stone - the only ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Not sure who set that brass cap, but I'm calling it 0.5' off

Kevin -Nudge, nudge. Wink wink. Say no more.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pics

Great photos. I like the rock wave curling in front of the fog firs. If the 1/4 corner is 100' ENE, then it's what, about 80 feet down the hill? From ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's corner

Nice find and photos of some fantastic country. That's what Texas wants to be when it grows up.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How Far to the Other Side of the Fence?

McSandbaggerDammit Kent, cut it out. You know you’re sandbagging these good folks by waving a red herring about getting over 8 foot tall fences when a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Survey Scenes

Dynamite shots!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian question - ownership of the pond?

To me, Oregon statutes are pretty clear on the matter -93.310 Rules for construing description of real property. The following are the rules for const...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 579
Page 38 / 66