AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Pictures from the Field

Pictures from the Field> I found where they moved fromDon,What you've got there is a gigantic bowerbird courtship nest like this:>>The most n...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Calls to Parcel Numbers

This might be a lead:> I hadn't looked at the recorders statutes.There may be more pertinent info in that section - that one just caught my eye. Ou...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Calls to Parcel Numbers

This might be a lead:This is from a search of Utah code and I didn't wade through all the sections, but I offer this promising cut/paste 17-21-1. ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Calls to Parcel Numbers

Leon, In OR. it is not allowed by statute. Perhaps UT has a similar law. I've noticed a lot of western states have cribbed off one another.OR. Revised...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 1857 GLO Stone Restoration

Making big ones out of little ones…… as opposed to making little ones out of big onesNice concept Jerry. Good on you.little ones out of big ones

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Racing the snow photos

Thanks Blake. Check your email.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Racing the snow photos

I'm glad you pointed that out Mark. There are actually two surveyor listings here in town. It's good to see. Survey work has been somewhat on the upsw...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Racing the snow photos

> > Now, in two months time ...................Aye, Derek. Or maybe two hours time.Cam from Mt. Bachelor ski resort about 5 miles away:Cam on on...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Racing the snow photos

Now there's a> GOOD yellow jacket I agree wholeheartedly. Going to leave it on the radiator as a warning to all of its ill tempered kin.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1023
Reply
RE: Today's Pictures

Nice! I don’t understand or appreciate the toe-dancin’ ballet that big-city theater goers attend, but the ballet of a crop duster working fields is so...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A 95,000-acre Subdivision (Texas)

The rest of the free worldQ.Who would put a lot corner out in a road? A.The rest of the free world would put block corners out there1910 subdivision p...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Revolutionary War Surveying?

Coolest website everWow Dave, that's quite a thorough all-encompassing website! Very well done.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A Courthouse, a davenport and a Texan

That's the same paint job as the one I saw! Meaning it was a trainer used by the South African Air Force circa 1965 to 1995. Here's what the owner tol...

13 years ago
Page 37 / 66