AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Do They Set Markers Like Yours?

It's probably because your caps are just so darn cordial -

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Researching Carey Act of 1894 and Right of Way Act of 1891

Thanks for the link. A handy resource about easements. If and when this current canal R/W fiasco is resolved, I'll post something about it. It may tak...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Researching Carey Act of 1894 and Right of Way Act of 1891

> I have quite a bit of familiarity with the right of way statutesThat's an understatement there if I've ever seen one!Thanks for the information a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the field this month.

Nice shots. > BIGGEST BEECH I HAVE EVER SEEN. I take it you've never met my ex girlfriend.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments set by client

I agree with holding the client's rebars and explaining just what you did. As an added bonus, if someone later FUBARs a written description that doesn...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Alan Wright--Antaric surveyor, EDM pioneer

Quite a story. Too bad it is so brief.I have a sneaking suspicion that the author of the piece is not a surveyor given the quote:"Although often regar...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: May 31, 1874

Maybe he hot-footed it down Corpus Christi way and joined 2999 other Texians to greet the steamship Guissie:>On May 31, 1874, the steamship Gussie ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Revolutionary War Veterans Land Bounty

In our laws there is a section under Reclaimation Projects about the 1913 Tumalo Irrigation Project that still contains the following:555.400 Preferre...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Facebook Cover Photos

Here's a photo of my shovel for you Wendell that looks somewhat like your example cover!

13 years ago
Page 39 / 66