AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: Reactions?

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain*.This realization comes slower to some folks.*attributed to Twain, although t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: J.W. Glidden

> Jobo always seemed to exemplify class and respect when he posted.> > He will truly be missed.Well said.

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 839
Reply
RE: I'll bet you've never seen a toy surveyor (until now)

Not toys, Model Railroad FiguresIt's going to be a long day for that transit era I-man if he doesn't set the gun up higher at the next station.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pictures From The Field

Great photos Scott. Thanks, and a happy thanksgiving to you and your family. And woe be unto the family of turkeys needed to feed the McLain clan.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliquot vs. Metes and Bounds animation

And there's the rub, Paul. Lots of perfectly good aliqout lands were sold off w/ m & b (un-surveyed) descriptions. That's not at issue here, I jus...

13 years ago
Reply
13 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliquot vs. Metes and Bounds animation

Thanks Jim. That text is individual metes/bounds calls which appear with the map animation and fade out when the next course begins. In realife it is ...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1797
Page 36 / 66