AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Topic
Replies: 23
Views: 1716
Reply
RE: Please Please be safe out there...

I‰Ûªm sure the families and friends of the surveyors listed below appreciate your sincere and poignant post. I sure don‰Ûªt, but hey, I guess I‰Ûªm ju...

10 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: 1917 Chaining Accuracy and the coordinate mystery

Larry Scott, post: 386439, member: 8766 wrote: Surveying is an old science and art. So its terminology should retain tradition.Well said. I'd hate to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild Heerbrugg T0 Compass Theodolite

Dan B. Robison, post: 381838, member: 34 wrote: Arkie surveyor you bought yours from...he has been known to embellish..Dan, isn't "Arkie" the Latin fo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Surveyor walking around looking at the ground...

Bill93, post: 381599, member: 87 wrote: I snapped this township corner at a lookout point in Bryce National Park Bill - I suppose that'd be by Sunse...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3 Surveyors and Another Guy

To date, the entire cadre of presidents could be summed up as 25 lawyers and 19 other guys. I doubt if the pendulum is going to swing back to 66.7% of...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The Case of the Survey that Wasn't

Kent McMillan, post: 379617, member: 3 wrote: In case anyone is interested in how far into the weeds of history some of these surveying projects can g...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Jerry Benchik

Man, I'm so sorry to hear that Joe. Having a mutual friend who worked with y'all for a while I fully realize what a tight-knit family your outfit is. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Who owns the land of the street right of way?

Brian Allen, post: 377936, member: 1333 wrote: The underlying principle here is that the moronic actions of idiotic public officials and bureaucrats a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: General Typology of Surveying Firm Names

Nate The Surveyor, post: 377371, member: 291 wrote: Maybe we could discuss what kind of name fits McMillimeter, and Associates the best? That's easy...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon GPS (GNSS) Users Group

I was sorry I couldn't attend as we had made reservations some time ago at this cabin at Crescent Lake. The meeting would have been informative but in...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Are property owners angrier than usual?

Dan B. Robison, post: 374168, member: 34 wrote: Yer thinkin' of ol' Uncle Slayton... "...Sells his hardwood timber to the chipping millCooks that crys...

10 years ago
Page 19 / 66