Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Jp7191, post: 371919, member: 1617 wrote: One of the property corners was in the public right-of-way The meeting minutes are unclear and I've heard ...
Holy Cow, post: 368892, member: 50 wrote: When setting a witness or "noise maker" immediately adjacent to a stone Hereabouts, all the the rock is bas...
Holy Cow, post: 363875, member: 50 wrote: The authors of the Government Field Notes were masters of fiction writing The 2016 Pulitzer Prize for Surv...
I seem to remember from my 3rd grade Texas history that "Coahuila and Texas" was one of the constituent states of the newly independent United Mexican...
BajaOR, post: 360770, member: 9139 wrote: My dad would uses "dope" in the same context as the website Mine would too. He was a product of the depres...
Jp7191, post: 360678, member: 1617 wrote: Are your road records that good, that they keep inter office letters too? They are sporadic at best. Genera...
WGD, post: 360644, member: 8001 wrote: I was drinking a cold dope while reading this. It was refreshing. Well dog my cats, I'd never heard that coll...
FL/GA PLS., post: 360653, member: 379 wrote: I am assuming that statement means correlate the notes That is correct
Dave Karoly, post: 360492, member: 94 wrote: We ran 3300' of staff compass line today That, or RTK. Six of one half a dozen of the other.
This is how [USER=466]@Geezer[/USER] explained Sine Cosine Tangent to me when I was a pup surveyor. Oscar Had A Hunk Of Apple Oscar Had = Opposite/Hyp...
The City of Bend has 1913-1950 Sandborn maps on line on their CDD research page. Unfortunately, they didn't scan these in color.