AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: BigE

I just saw this and it really bums me out. I remember when Eric first showed up on the original RPLS board because he was representing some home machi...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Douglas?ÿCrawford PLS

My sentiments exactly. He was a good guy.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SNAKE ADVICE

Posted by: paden cash ?ÿ Every year I kick up two or three nests of baby copperheads ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ I just threw up a little bit in my pants when I read tha...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: It's not a Lot, Parcel, or Tract... what is it?

PPM - I'd recommend calling the Multnomah County Surveyor (even if your plat isn't in that county). Jim is my go-to guy for condo questions. He's a go...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilting at windmills

Posted by: MightyMoe Hope you don't mind Mike,?ÿ Not at all Moe. Those are lifted from a dog and pony show I put together about dedication laws in Ore...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tilting at windmills

Here is a hodge-podge of Oregon cases. And a few from elsewhere that have been cited in Oregon cases. In google scholar court cases you can see where ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1837 Missouri State Road Plat - Curious Text

Right. "Do." Is an old timey abreviation for ditto. ------------------------ Ditto noun,?ÿplural?ÿdittos. 1.?ÿthe?ÿaforesaid;?ÿthe?ÿabove;?ÿthe?ÿsame?...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 797
Reply
RE: 10 years after - transplant fund 2007

Tommy Young, post: 454832, member: 703 wrote: Well, Paducah isn't exactly a happening town So he's still there? Good to know... I'll pass that on. A ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 420
Reply
RE: Most Unusual thing you have ever put on a plat

NC Hansen, post: 453946, member: 13086 wrote: "HOSTILE RESIDENTS. ONE PURPOSELY RAN OVER OUR INSTRUMENT Wow. Hostile RICH residents. .. I googled the...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Unusual thing you have ever put on a plat

BStrand, post: 453926, member: 13049 wrote: I'm guessing the curves were so flat the PI was in the roadway? Yes, all 3 PIs were within a couple feet...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Unusual thing you have ever put on a plat

ontarget1, post: 453780, member: 9989 wrote: "Note: The Lots(s) created in this document are adjacent to property that as of the date of this document...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Most Unusual thing you have ever put on a plat

A comment about the horrendous driving habits of residents along Alfalfa Market Road and the Powell Butte Highway:

9 years ago
Page 15 / 66