Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
paden cash, post: 448566, member: 20 wrote: That is a really tragic outcome. Indeed Paden. I was first told that this diatomaceous soil differs from...
I've done it with cad, photoshop LE (limited edition) and also in Google earth. In all of them you can make the image semi transparent then use grips ...
JB, post: 446377, member: 346 wrote: Happy retirement!!!Thanks JB, but it was a coworker who retired. Not me. But like R.J. said above (hey, am I the...
imaudigger, post: 441373, member: 7286 wrote: consider themselves president of the survey debate team. That's pure gold, gold digger.
I may be repeating what another PLSSer has said, but I just skimmed the previous 168 posts-Oregon is a PLSS state but you find yourself working a lot ...
Kent McMillan, post: 440615, member: 3 wrote: Does anyone have a portable gadget or device they use for this?Well guys, you've been taken in by Kent a...
Mark Mayer, post: 439081, member: 424 wrote: 1. That the owner of the 1994 subdivision and the land to the north that is now being developed had a lon...
And by the way, a glaring falicy with this is that it is obvious that the plan at the time was to eventually provide access. Otherwise a cul-de-sac bu...
John Putnam, post: 439040, member: 1188 wrote: One thing I would disagree with you is the local jurisdictions involvement John, that's a compelling a...
John Putnam, post: 438974, member: 1188 wrote: Couple of comments Mike, Good Comments John. Regarding acceptance, the County's approval signature on ...
Jp7191, post: 438907, member: 1617 wrote: Problem is if the street is ever vacated it leaves a 1' strip of land that does not inure back to the abutt...
Mike Berry, post: 438836, member: 123 wrote: Mark- those have vexed us east of the mountains for years...Here is an explanation of reserve strips as t...