AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MightyMoe
MightyMoe
@mightymoe
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: September 22, 2010 9:13 am
Last seen: October 11, 2026 2:11 pm
Topics: 1006 / Replies: 9703
Reply
RE: ROW

@said-lot Final review is almost complete. So far I've got 24 sheets for the ROS. It may get a bit larger or smaller depending on how many sheets a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Did a robot write this?

I'm guessing they are trying to get a response and then try and infect your system with a ransom virus or something else. It's really creepy.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

@olemanriver 5700 units make an awesome 4-wheeler topo GPS units. The little zepher antenna can sit on a rod or mount point as the 4-wheeler bounce...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ROW

@lurker It's been different here, DOT has their own crews under an LS. The monuments get set in conjunction with the contractor, the DOT crews woul...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ROW

@peter-lothian I do all I can to accept ROW monuments. This highway was formed through a number of different takings, from originally a county road...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: ROW

@williwaw It's worse than that. Some of the private descriptions missed monumented jogs. For instance, one calls out south 01d west, 1500' along th...

1 year ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 29
Views: 3638
Reply
RE: Old .T01 Files

I'm glad they worked for you, it's something I would do with older files; haven't done it for a few years so good to hear it's still a workaround.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Old .T01 Files

All our old .T01 static files have long been processed. So we aren't trying to use them anymore, however, won't TBC convert them to RINEX, then they m...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Mail

I just found out that my quarterly payment no longer goes to Cincinnati, it goes to North Carolina, possibly Charlotte. The accountant has printed new...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Mail

I had a minor injury and went to the urgent care office about a mile from my office. With insurance I wasn't sure what I would owe so I waited for a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Mail

I've not only been having issues with mail, but with banks. Kinda leaves no way to pay. I've been shifting accounts around to new banks as my old...

1 year ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 7
Views: 2390
Reply
RE: Subdivision of fractional closing section

Probably need to see the plat for that one.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: CAD File Request for Deadbeat Zombie Project

I just collected 14k on a project I was stiffed on. Somewhat similar to yours, I had no problem releasing the survey for the fee.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Special Warranty Deed

If they excepted a Right of Way that is an easement, then the ownership of the strip goes to the Grantee. A right was excepted, not the land.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Parcel info removed

LLCs come to mind, you can hide the ownership fairly effectively. I would use an attorney as the agent and it should make it difficult to figure out t...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Highway ROW and engineers

@richard-germiller spiral-spiral-curve-spiral: Makes my head hurt just thinking about it. I was so glad to get AutoCAD back about 1985, it had c...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Parcel info removed

There are many parcels that have confusion in the GIS. Sometimes they are blank, sometimes they have the wrong owner, however, I've never seen a parce...

1 year ago
Page 23 / 536