AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mcaanda
mcaanda
@mcaanda
Free
Joined: November 6, 2011 7:16 am
Last seen: September 2, 2026 7:55 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 26
Reply
RE: Looking for a SOKKIA prism holder ( or similar )

@not-my-real-name Was kinda wondering if that was the case. What's worse, is there appears to be nothing like it out there for replacement.

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Stuck in the middle

I'm not a photoshop expert.?ÿ This picture needs to show a land surveyor standing between the guy on the left and the two guys on the right.?ÿ That wo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors vacation pictures

The happiest ( ie: most expensive ) place on Earth!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble cowbell battery

Ricky1947:), post: 448094, member: 7440 wrote: I am looking to get the inside dimensions of the Trimble cowbell battery case. Anyone know where I can ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Engineering Surveying/Deformation Conference

Sounds very interesting; wished I could attend. Take good notes!

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 386
Reply
RE: Fox-it PDF

Richard, post: 445098, member: 833 wrote: [USER=3108]@mcaanda[/USER] does that PDF allow scale and annotate distances etc?Looks good. I'd never heard ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Fox-it PDF

Great program, reasonable costs.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone on FB?

Facebook isn't the only thing tracking you ( but they sure as hell know your here ) - look at what Disconnect says when you turn off its blocking feat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Great thread - we've got a new rig on order and will be going through lining out how I'd like it to be setup.Time to refill the coffee cup - going to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrumentation Survey SOP; C&R + Humidity Corrections

JOHN NOLTON, post: 413389, member: 225 wrote: PS how much does this S9 cost? (could not find it by internet search).We're a federal agency and have t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrumentation Survey SOP; C&R + Humidity Corrections

Sorry for the serious delay in my replies - I've been flat on my back counting all the holes, nicks, crooks and crannies in my ceiling in between mome...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Antivirus software

Might want to check this out here: Seems that a great many are saying it's better to skip it then introduce another potential vector surface for virus...

10 years ago
Page 1 / 2