Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
From what I have heard, you will get what you have paid for if you get anything at all.
There is no need to get our opinions. You have every justification to do what you feel is right. Make the decision that allows you to sleep easily. Mo...
That video would make a solid court case for the refund of tuition. It is sad they are teaching these procedures and charging students who don't have ...
@mathteacher Go find some crotchety old guy and ask him to explain it.
It appears the church clock and camera clock were in agreement.
As long as the bearings and distances can reasonably be interpreted as the base of the hill they should be honored. The only way to ignore them and su...
If I'm gonna take a walmart wage in trade for the ways of the Jedi, I better not be working for Jabba the Hut. Speak well he does.
@bill93 If your level is out of adjustment, you could be, say 1.5' off at the far end of your loop. Then returning using the same turn points likely w...
Run, don't walk. Leave as fast as you can. You should be applauded for trying to figure out how to make all of this work. On the other hand the compan...
@norman-oklahoma Wait a minute, are you saying satellite signals follow the same path as light? I've always thought light reflects so that we have ind...
@lunarfaze Because land owners rely on monuments to make decisions regarding things on their land. A landowner who has relied on these monuments shoul...
@aliquot I disagree. I do not interpret it that way. As PLS 9196 said, even if it is only 0.06' different than calced, many surveyors will show this o...
All right, just for fun. If he has determined there is no material difference between the record description and the evidence he has found, why would ...
To me it means he used information (deed-prior surveys-aliquot splits) to calc property lines and this is what he found relative to those calcs. To me...
@spmpls I think your dad should offer to sell them water at a very profitable rate.
@dougie Well let me tell you about this time I and some guys went ice fishing...
@wa-id-surveyor What the heck did the legislature intend to mean by "physical laws" that are being violated. I'm currently under the impression it is ...
"from the tract described in this document." Not "from the tract in this document described." Herein is substituting for "in this document" so I would...
The postal service pragmatically is a service provided by the government.