AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 10:17 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1166
Reply
RE: Original and Undisturbed

I think I would question the idea that all of the monuments are undisturbed. Any that you determine to be undisturbed should be held. Does occupation ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's real and it's spectacular

a quick google search. In some countries, such as the United States and England, people can connect to an emergency number such as 911 or 999 even if...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It's real and it's spectacular

I'm speculating all cellular capable devices connect to the cell towers. Only those authorized are able to use the service and all devices are authori...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for some help/criticism on my plan for surveying some forest

You need 3 pieces of data for each point that you use to make your surface. Distance, Bearing/Azimuth, and vertical change. Your method should work. A...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta get one!

If it doesn't have a plumb bob, what good is it?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing with GPS

@bill93 Can anyone provide a plausible reason why 5 seconds in that graph would produce better results than 30 seconds? It seems counter intuitive.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: DiNi Leveling Wall Targets - Discrepancy between Robot and DiNi

You should be able to use your DINI manually and get better results vertically than the trig from your robot. The DINI level should be "pegged". If it...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cash Flow Management Tools

@holy-cow very very well.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leice prism carrier GZR3 - how to take apart?

If you are willing to experiment, how about the oven at 110 for a couple of days.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing survey crew ~ last seenƒ??

@jim-in-az Was this a love interest or a culinary interest?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

@r-leonard It is simple then. Forget all of the characterizations of the 2 surveys. They are filed. Show them to us. Let these professionals interpret...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Powering Trimble R8S + radio TDL450L

Yes you can but a deep cycle marine battery works a little better and will have a longer lifetime before needing to be replaced. Optima Blue is a bran...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington title to vacated right of way

@sean-r-m But if you hadn't posted on line we all could not have benefited from your research and the resulting education.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington title to vacated right of way

Don't know if this applies but if I owned to the section line and I gave up a 30' ROW from the section line and later that ROW was vacated, I should g...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

@r-leonard Yes it is. I'm not familiar with the scope of work that is called "verifying a boundary". I'm only familiar with doing a boundary survey. Y...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

Ajax confirms the 20-year-old recorded boundary location, but finds some mysterious underground remnants that may suggest an alternative boundary theo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble TDL 450Hx repeater locks up

The only 2 things I know that make a Pacrest radio do that are overheating and battery voltage dipping below a certain amount when the broadcast signa...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: It happens... FIX IT!

I hate it when that happens.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Buying from Asian dealer

I just did a quick google search and came up with this; Re: Online fraud IndonesiaI am Mr. Vinh Tran from Kinh Bac Construction and Trading Joint Sto...

5 years ago
Page 38 / 59