AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
lurker
lurker
@lurker
Member Founder
Joined: December 5, 2014 5:56 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:55 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1165
Reply
RE: Conflicting elements in legal description that calls for a lot and block an additional and unnecessary metes and bound description-

The last call also can't go Northwesterly 148'. It must go Northeasterly and I believe it is less than 148 feet. Perhaps the Northwesterly call is not...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Ambiguous Deed

I agree with Norman. The ambiguity in the deed is the same whether the phrases "more or less" are present or if they are removed. I still know where t...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Rhetorical Question

Pipes or stones placed more recently as markers can be off I'm not sure that I agree with this. I don't see any reason that a property monument nece...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Mini Prism vs. Standard Prism and Prism Tilt

The difference in results using a mini prism vs a standard size prism while doing topo will never be detected by the end user of the data collected. T...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflict of Interest

I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that there exists a 1 acre parcel that has no ownership? It seems odd that a surveyor would claim that a pa...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Appropriate procedure or not

In the absence of any other information indicating where to set it, Yes.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS data sheets

@larry-scott I'm not sure if it is of any significance but I found quite a few PIDs that start with CJ and they all come up with the DD indicators for...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement encroachment on adjoining property

Where does it say a fence can't be built in a drainage easement? Is it explicit in the town codes?Are you an expert on the town codes? Tell these chil...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What’s a favorite initial point you have visited

Why do we always set our control where it will get wiped out?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Daylight on Plan

@gary_g Exactly. they can't have it both ways unless it is a perfect world. There is a hinge point in the ditch which is probably a solid structure wi...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon DTM 520 help?

Here are the parts of the manual telling you how to turn the LUMI GUIDE on and off.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon DTM 520 help?

It might be that you have the LUMI GUIDE on and that is what needs to be turned off. I'm speculating it might not be the laser that you measure with b...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: It's Plotting Sideways!!

I have had the same experience with an HP plotter. It takes numerous iterations of the print settings in the HP driver in order to finally get the ori...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Disagreements when applying Google Street View to decode aerial data

Are you guys really using orthophoto data to determine whether or not a setback is violated? There is zero chance I would rely on orthophoto data for ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Disagreements when applying Google Street View to decode aerial data

Just out of curiosity, why does it matter if a roof is decoded using the gutter or ignoring the gutter? I don't know anything about decoding ortho ima...

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1212
Reply
RE: Gap/Title issue

Is it fair to say lots 14, 15, and 16, of Govt Lot 5 Were subdivided by plat to the northline depicted by the 5/8" rebar 42.58' south of the intersect...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble Deciphering...

<div>North Range (?) five feet </div>North Range five (5) west of the

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple lots, same plat number, the lots changed over the years, need advice

<div>From each subdivision map, you can see that the two lots were lot 5 originally.</div>Post the map so we can see what you are talking ...

2 years ago
Page 13 / 59