Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:55 pm
@verplanck I agree. I'm not sure that you are actually accomplishing anything other than satisfying someone who doesn't really understand what you hav...
Does it matter? If the misclosure is small enough that it will not impact the project, then it doesn't matter who's work was "off", the traverse or th...
Would they have to have a survey done in order to declare the entire parcel subject to the conservation restrictions? If not then they only need to de...
They hired some of the long since retired Roman Aqueduct builders/designers.
@bstrand I'm not sure how he came to the non-durable conclusion but I would argue anything you can remove with your thumb and 2 fingers should be c...
I can't imagine there is any penalty for setting non-durable items or for setting items without an LS number. But I think you would be foolish to thin...
@vrktvrk I would answer there is not a common procedure for this measurement method in practice because it is inefficient. Someone trying to compete b...
Release 2.2 billion gallons from the reservoir please.
On the other hand more than a couple of hours for a 5.5 acre tree topo in Nevada would be a colossal waste of time.
What are the drawbacks? Seems reasonable to me. You shouldn't expect to claim ownership of property that you have not paid the taxes on. If you though...
I've not heard of what you have written. I have had title companies change the exceptions for the title policy they are going to issue based on items ...
Goal post
Certainly not letting a deed constrain the location of the boundary lines based on the evidence found. The deed allowed me to find the land to be surv...
As far as the 1st crew's calibration goes, you should be able to go into the data collector (Trimble Access) go to the site projection, deselect the p...
You might find what you need looking at spite strips. But 25' seems rather large to be considered a spite strip.
It is ridiculous that any company would sell a product that is programmed in such a way that it fails after a certain date and the company charges a f...
Yes the horizontal is most important. You are determining how much your telescope angles off left or right as it rotates up and down. If it were perfe...
You can get the same schedule B documents that a title company would produce for a title commitment without the purchase of title insurance. You just ...