AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Insect Repellent Clothing?

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure that I have some "chick" repellent cloths in my closet ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS down - Can't pick an antenna

You used to work for Cyberdyne Systems?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: At the moment...

When that happens and you are a mile or so into boonies, you realize why the OLD P.C. insisted that the "bag" was always checked before you left the h...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone monuments

Any Homestead Entry Surveys in the area?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How much is gas where you are?

I filled up about 2 weeks ago @ ~3.50 Mid-grade, and that should last me until sometime in May or early June. Hopefully the price will go down by then...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A question for the old school

Yeah, I have seen a lot of "upright" T-1s and T-2s, but never used one. using an inverted image instrument takes a little getting used to, but it does...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A question for the old school

The only T-3 I ever looked through was inverted, I would be surprised if Wild ever made an upright T-3 (but there is much more that I DON'T know, than...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovering mining portals, tunnels, winzes surrounding Lot 6, USGS 2764, requesting mineral survey abbreviation decipher.

Side note: I visited Cordova BRIEFLY back in about 1994 when the flight I was on from Anchorage to Yakutat stopped over there to drop off a couple of...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovering mining portals, tunnels, winzes surrounding Lot 6, USGS 2764, requesting mineral survey abbreviation decipher.

I was hoping that some of the Alaskan surveyors would chime in and give us some details and background on these US Surveys. Ever since encountering th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovering mining portals, tunnels, winzes surrounding Lot 6, USGS 2764, requesting mineral survey abbreviation decipher.

Thanks Gene. As I stated above, I'm no expert on US Surveys as they exist in Alaska. I was always of the understanding that "they" were unique to Ala...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovering mining portals, tunnels, winzes surrounding Lot 6, USGS 2764, requesting mineral survey abbreviation decipher.

I should also have mentioned that there are almost certainly other GLO/BLM Plats relating to this situation, these would be Supplemental Plats both MT...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Discovering mining portals, tunnels, winzes surrounding Lot 6, USGS 2764, requesting mineral survey abbreviation decipher.

I have been watching this post for a couple of days now, and I'm a little surprised that nobody has commented yet, so I'll (maybe) start the ball roll...

5 years ago
Page 4 / 187