Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Follow
RE: Water Bottle
Back in the early 70s I tended bar (weekends) here in Wyoming. Every fall the plague of California "big game hunters" showed up for about a month. We ...
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Adjustment busted traverse. Help
When I started surveying in 1968, we only had two software choices...boxers or briefs ?????ÿ
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Shingles
After a rather stressful 48 hour trip from Sharm El Sheikh Egypt to my home in Wyoming (including staring down the barrels of several AK-47s in Cairo....
4 years ago
RE: Working for a stripper
@flga-2-2 That was a great scene!
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Geodetic Astronomy revival
The only time I ever laid eyes on a T4 was in NGS HQ in Silver Spring. I'd love to have one, but I'd probably have to reinforce my floor in order to d...
4 years ago
Forum