AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Merry Christmas

Nice one Gene, nothing like a solid monument, and now a solid coordinare to boot.   Loyal

9 months ago
Reply
RE: opus

Appears to be working now.

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1015
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 762
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

Thanks OleMan, I guess I'm like the proverbial blind squirrel that finds a nut every once in a while. A lot of these issues that we discuss are like t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

Well, I don't know if anybody's mind was changed, or if anything was really resolved, BUT I do know, that this was one of the most entertaining thread...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool find!

It looks like the "Twiggy" version of a chaining pin! Very cool find though.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Plane coordinate problems

@michigan-left You posted: "The point is that the ellipsoid and the ground are quite close to one another, which means the grid isn't that far off....

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Note

Sweet, that's kinds like "sorta pregnant," or "found original marked stone on farmers mantle."

4 years ago
Page 1 / 187