Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Of course! What time do you want it to be?
A.P. Hanson (pretty sure it's the same guy) shows up on the list of John A. Benson's "associates" in the General Land Office Report concerning the Ben...
I have encountered several "herring-bone" townships over the years. All but one were North-South Section lines w/ the East/West ?¬ Corners stubbed in....
Great picture! ??¯ ????ÿ
"Whose bright idea was it to make sure that every idiot in the world was in touch with every other idiot?" P.J. O'Rouke (1947-2022)
@brad-ott Where is the fun in that? I only have 3 pints (my limit spread over 3 plus hours) and it's more of a social thing. IF (big if) it really tas...
I still have my T2, and assorted Tapes, EDMI(s), Total Station, etc. But I'm pretty much retired now (fingers crossed). However, if the Guinness keeps...
I'd say, more like a few decades, unless their intended practice is very limited in scope and diversity (just say'n)
Ice-piss, don't leave home without it!
@holy-cow There was a US Mineral Surveyor (J.H. Winwood 1975-1952) whole routinely drove a nail in the 'X' on his Bearing Trees. He was pretty active ...