AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: Where to download Precise Ephemeris?

I haven't done it for awhile either, but as I recall you have to check the "include precise ephemeris" box (or IGS ephemeris). Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Deprecation of the ƒ??U.S. Survey Footƒ? on December 31, 2022

But JOHN... I WANT to retire, I'm tired of WORKING! Well, to be honest, I'm not really tired of working per se, just tired of working 12+ hours a day,...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Deprecation of the ƒ??U.S. Survey Footƒ? on December 31, 2022

I'm glad that I will be retired by 2020, I can't afford NEW equipment.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Question

IMO...Don't do it! Unless things have changed, it is generally more trouble than it's worth. As I recall, you "select" your favorite CORS, and OPUS th...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Better take another look at the plans

Sometimes proportionate measurement is NOT the best solution!!!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: $#%%&*# Pipeline

Wellll, it depends (a lot). Generally speaking "they" own some of the surface in fee based on Mineral Survey Patents (but rarely if ever the Mineral r...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: $#%%&*# Pipeline

Pipeline Companies can't hold a candle to Ski Resorts! It's like magic, they seem to be able to destroy nearly ALL of the actual (original) Property C...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism for long distance measurement

1,500 feet??? I was expecting something more on the order of 25,000 to 50,000 feet! I guess that I'm showing my age (arrrgh), everything under about 5...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: TEQC help

I dunno Dane... After looking at the RINEX file, the station location (Google Earth), and the OPUS Report, I suspect that there isn't really much hope...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Site Unseen

There's a BIG difference between a "BID" and a "fee ESTIMATE." Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

See Gene's post(s) above.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Site Unseen

Every time someone asks me to "BID" a boundary survey, I tell them "one million dollars!" So far so good, they haven't called back yet! Loyal?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The terrible, horrible places and conditions we are forced to work in

We have lots of Springfields out here in the Mountain West! I only have one though (highly "sporterized") Loyal

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 522
Page 34 / 187