AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
loyal
loyal
@loyal
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 11:11 pm
Last seen: June 28, 2026 8:47 pm
Topics: 212 / Replies: 3523
Reply
RE: The Great Blizzard of September '19 - NW MT

Nothing but a little rain here. The Geezers are working at just over 9800 today, and they tell me that the skiff of snow where they are at is already ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS NCAT Tool Error

Jim, I have the same problem (error) every time I use NCAT. I always figure it out (some innocuous and/or semi-invisible formatting issue), but it dri...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: When the going gets tough

@holy-cow I think that is one of those "need to know" kind of things, and I don't need (or want) to know.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@mark-silver True, but finding a "postpipe/posthole" (remains of wood post in mound of DIRT), set in 1880, is hard enough when you can SEE the ground...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@mightymoe Welllll, it didn't snow for long, or "stick." It's now sunny, breezy, and about 37°F (fair to partly s###y, which is normal for this p...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@brad-ott I dunno bout that, I think they wish to remain "retired" [anonymous] and not give folks the idea that they are available for other projects...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

It's snowing at my house right now (7100 NAVD88), so the Geezers are taking the day off today. Maybe I can catch up with all of the data they have col...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: I remember when...

@holy-cow Although Harry Nillsson did the song for the Movie, Fred Neil wrote it, and I always thought Fred's version was the best.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@bill93 Sorry bout that Bill (the missing the event part), I'm here at my desk working on a THIRD Mineral Survey "mini-project" (only about a dozen su...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@party-chef I agree 100%, but those kids are working on other projects right now (and hopefully LEARNING what they need to know). Loyal

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@scott-ellis I'm the "other" over 65 guy looking at the data and generating search coordinates. Besides which, having that kind of experience in the ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

@gene-kooper Maybe this winter when things slow down a bit... This is NOT the only MS Retracement on my table right now. ????  Loyal

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 1865
Page 35 / 187