AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Need help converting a DTM file

A DTM is created by Bentley InRoads. send to me I can convert it to an Carlson TIN.BTW: The latest inroads can save a DTM to Carlson TIN.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon .tp3 file

You need Topcon Office 3D.Send the file to me I'll convert to a CAD file for you.Lee @ LeeGreen . com

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tesla or FC500?

I agree with Line Bender below. The Windows CE operating system is way outdated, and too slow. No apps for it. Tell your Topcon dealer you want to dem...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

Now just one problem. Nate has a Javad system, and it will not work with Topcon's Magnet software.If we could just get Javad's hardware/software to me...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

I work in SPC, but the correct base will work in a localization also.You are missing the concept. Let me try to explain what Nate is doing.Nate has a ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

> Lee,> does the rover communicate back to the base to translate the actual base position or does the rover apply the translation to the incomin...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

> I believe Topcon TopSurv & Magnet will do this, though I have never had the courage to try it. I believe that when measure to the last known ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Windows 8.1 (Bluetooth Issue)

Go tobr>From TOPCO TOTAL CAREHi there molsen,We have been evaluating the above inquire at the same time working with TTS, and we have come to the conc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet - Windows 8.1 (Bluetooth Issue)

> Hi,> Has anybody being able to get the bluetooth to work with Topcon Magnet under Windows 8.1? I am running it on a Panasonic FZ-M1. I can't s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best bang for the buck Digital Level?

I suggest you stay with the flavor you are used to, Trimble. It will get along with others in your sand box. I have never used Trimble.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the best bang for the buck Digital Level?

What data collector and software are you using?I use Topcon DL-502 with TopSurv and Magnet. This level has a lemo connector serial port. I attached s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Beginner, need help

Jen,You are actually becoming the norm here. Contractors are current the largest buyers of survey grade GPS in the US. Many contractors are purchasing...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 8 Mile RTK vector Accuracy

Lee, Here Is A 10.5 Minute SolutionPaul,A few weeks ago recorded 12 minutes of static with Hiper SR and sent the TPS file to OPUS-RS.This is what I go...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 8 Mile RTK vector Accuracy

Shawn, If You Have A Few More Minutes With RTK> With good clean data you can get an OPUS-RS position with a 7.5 minute file. > > Of course wi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

One more difference is the PS robot has TS Shield - security feature. PS actually has a cell modem and GPS built in that transmits the position of the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

The batteries appear identical.The prisms from China are stainless mounts vs. Sokkia is aluminum Glass and seals look fine. For that price it is nice ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

They all work very good in that range. Beyond 1200ft is where they start to drop radio.I have not used Leica.Here is a you side by side comparison wit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

I'd recommend using ToughPad FZ-M1 and Magnet 3.0 with either the QS or PS.It is a full Windows PC. Very fast, large screeen, and reliable.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

I'd say weight of rod is the same, PS may be a fraction lighter.It's a tough choice. If $$ was not the deciding factor, then I think I would choose th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: robot opinions needed

I have ran both QS and PS, along with your 8000 and 9000. They are both much faster and lighter than your 8000.The QS uses bluetooth from controller t...

11 years ago
Page 95 / 110