AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet Tools and Magnet Field help

I can answer most questions about Magnet Field.?ÿ There is a V1.0 manual available at/p> But the current version is 7.2, so a lot has changed. Best ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: VRS vs RTK Base Station (Radio)

Wow, that's interesting. Never seen a fleet of machine guidance systems using VRS/RTN exclusively. We have found that vertical error on VRS/RTN is out...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Infinity - XML surface from .LAS file - meters?

Perhaps LandXML format can't recognize "feet" alone, it should be US Survey Feet or International Feet.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GLONASS, GNSS, Ukraine

Does Javad equipment have anymore ties with Russia? From what can find Javad is made in California with R&D done in Russia at one time. But this m...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Wingtra Opinions

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I often capture 20MP photos at two second interevals with DJI Phantom 4 RTK. No problem, but I fly at between 6 to 11 mph. I don't...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevator shaft vertical measurments

Setup your Robotic TS in the bottom of the shaft. Remove the handle from the TS to shoot vertical. Turn the prism sideways, pointing towards the gun. ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson linework/cogo point question

@chris-bouffard I don't use Carlson much, but I do know you can translate and rotate all cad elements, including points. Then use the command update c...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

@hebresee Yes, I can help with this. PM me or go to my website?ÿ leegreen.com?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying from a remote location

Not to hijack your thread but my position is nearly 180?ø from yours. I have worked solo from a home office for over 20 years. It the past few years I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Bug?

6000 has a faster processor and more ram than the 5000.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Field Bug?

No, bug. When you opened the job and setup to do RTK, those settings carried over to you opening the test job. So now you need to select optical. That...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

@klsnbms Yes it sucks having to start over. Basically re-write your features and preferences.?ÿ But worth it in the end. Very powerful software we uti...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Migration to Bentley Opensite Designer

OpenSite is a smaller version of OpenRoads Designer. Going from Eagle Point in MS to OpenSite is a giant leap.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get paid at closing (escrow)

After getting the abstract I will review it, then make a site visit. Tracts in this area have stonewalls and old barbed wire in trees used as occupati...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Inconvenience Issue

If you select OPUS extended data, you will find units in US Feet or Int Feet (depending on state) at the end of the report.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get paid at closing (escrow)

I like that idea. They justed called at can now come up with $7000 retainer.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get paid at closing (escrow)

@frozennorth?ÿ The survey cost will most likely max out the credit and be rejected.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get paid at closing (escrow)

Yes, that would be the correct assumption. Even the road names have all changed, in this case, there are three names for the same highway.

5 years ago
Page 9 / 110