Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
A benefit in using a state comp service may be that they are utilizing GNSS for post processing while OPUS is only using GPS.
@david3038?ÿ 20 years is a good run.
Try adding external power then turn on.
The OP started this thread with PPK vs RTK,?ÿ but appears to be using a VRS and OPUS with datum issues. But he keeps thinking a scale factor is the is...
@flatmapper?ÿ This has nothing to do with grid vs ground.?ÿ It is the projection from Lat/Lon to SPC. The NAD83_NO_TRANS means no transformation is n...
Sounds like the "FDOT computation service" is some kind of automated post processing of static data. Is this not OPUS? Have you tried OPUS? These auto...
@shawn93?ÿ I commend you in asking and wanting to learn. They always say there is no stupid questions. However if you're providing services to client...
You can use a hotspot or wifi with the controller (FC6000) for your internet connection, no need for a modem inside the receiver. 25 miles is at the l...
Reduce weight on pole by using a binocular strap for controller. This photo is FC6000, but I have same setup for FZ-M1. Can slide controller up and do...
@shawn93 It appears Topcon Topnet Live is a VRS that is available in your area near Sioux Falls, SD.
Welcome to the site. This is a scary question if it is coming from someone portraying to be a self employed professional surveyor. Are you licensed or...
@brad-ott That report does look promising. I don't have an iPhone 12 or 13. If I did I would be sure to test it against some reliable data from an ED...
Found this in a Google search.?ÿ Better for close objects like a chair. "LiDAR point cloud of the entire cliff is -0.11 m (std. dev.??=??0.68, RMS...
I would not expect a $1500 IPhone Lidar scanner to be anywhere near as accurate as $70k Leica/Trimble/Faro survey grade Lidar scanner. Why do you thi...
Good try making your point about control tie vs. check. Unfortunately for you it is invalid as your image clearly shows you are using this point for a...
That's a pretty tall order. Wish someone would have written this manual 3 or 4 years ago when I purchased my P4RTK. There are files and formats you wi...
Look for a Topcon LN100. Then contact me for training.?ÿ
Diesel $5.09 and my truck has a 32 gallon tank. Some pumps stop at $75 per credit card limit.?ÿ
I have been usingthey show nice map with AGL restrictions. Recently got authorization to fly along side a county jail which is on a county airport.