AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Needing Advice Software and Equipment Combo

With today's technology in order to be 100% compatible with least amount of conflicts it to best to match the hardware and software vendors of your eq...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

Steve Emberson, post: 368592, member: 181 wrote: It is absolutely true in their software up to v2.9x. I haven't dove in to the v3.x yet, it possibly c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

Steve Emberson, post: 368567, member: 181 wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Trimble's SCS900 software requires a calibration. I don't think it will let you ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

Kevin, I agree. It did create problems. But for the life of me, there was no way I could convince the PLS that this procedure was not working, and not...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

This is great topic. Wish we could get others to understand this. For some reason nearly every Trimble crew I talk to on a NYSDOT job says they must u...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

MightyMoe, post: 368456, member: 700 wrote: If you're using a Base/Rover setup then you don't do anything, set up on your elevation point and go. The ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 1-point vertical calibration accuracy

Arthur, I am not too familiar with Trimble gear. I briefly have used TBC and know it does show similar information on the vertical plans as my Topcon ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Shawn, I'm glad we got all that on the table, and out of the way. Now we can get back to posting as usual.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Shawn,I have no direct contact with vendors, and they certainly don't listen to me. I purchase what I can afford from local dealer, learning how to u...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Paul,I never said what Javad is doing is not related to my flavor of equipment. It is pretty clear what I own. I have always said it would be great to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

OK, so Shawn is not an employee. But does get compensated from Javad.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Shawn,I applaud your passion for the product, and greatly appreciative of what direction Javad is steering the industry towards. Just need to either k...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: My association with Javad Ashjaee

Shawn,Nice story. So you are vested, paid employee of Javad. Congratulations. Sounds like fun.The problem I see, is how does [USER=1]@Wendell[/USER] ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Have you ever found survey gear?

Went to check control on construction site where contractor was going to rent GPS. I had coordiantes for five control points to verify. Was not hard t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing RTK and Post Processing in Canopy

Javad or others should be paying Wendel to allow this on going commercial AND advertising of his equipment; by end users that may or may not be compen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation references

Recommend using Microstation >Utilities >PackagerThis is the Microstation equivalent to AutoCAD's Publish.This will create a ZIP file of all the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Scaling of Drawings

Gotta love MicroStation for switching between units. I currently have several NYSDOT and NYCDOT construction projects in meters. With MS it is just on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Certifying distances on a Horse Track

I have NOT certified any tracks. Years ago I worked with a PLS on the Saratoga Race Course; a thoroughbred horse racing track in Saratoga Springs, New...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

FrancisH, post: 366773, member: 10211 wrote: Lee Hi, need some info. Saw the parani site. What did you order ?the parani sd1000?do you need to get the...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topo with 10' Grid

Sounds like the specs on those projects were written for lidar or drone. Topographic mapping from low flight imagery.

10 years ago
Page 85 / 110