AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

A Harris, post: 365410, member: 81 wrote: I saw those when they showed up in the trade magazines and they are very appealing. The 1,000 ft range limit...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

Shawn, Yes, bluetooth does like line of site. With the repeater setup I can bend that line and extend it. But I don't plan on using the Bluetooth opti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

Yes. Purchase two Parani SD1000 and connect via 9 pin cable. Use the software ParaniWin to Configure SD1000 in Mode 2 to Bluetooth back to the base, t...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 452
Reply
RE: STAR*NET dongle replacement with USB

We used emulators in the past to pvent this problem. It is a software company that basically hacks the hardware lock and replaces it with either a USB...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

toivo1037, post: 365158, member: 973 wrote: Wow. They let you do that? Assumed that I would be in for a big cost if I ever had to upgrade Tools. Fi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Small but powerful GNSS - Sokkia GCX2

The Pseudo Ranger, post: 365058, member: 18 wrote: Those thing look pretty awesome, I've been eyeing them for a while. Do you mind sharing the price ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 2828
Reply
RE: SurvCE Offset Entry

party chef, post: 364stoember: 98 wrote: The offset routine is one that has gotten more convoluted across multiple platforms in the dumbing down of fi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field Coding

sireath, post: 364200, member: 9370 wrote: Will have to look at whats .FCL. I only have the .FLD library. Am still quite new to carlson. My dealer men...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: UTM-SPC grid question

No. Not sure how you came to that conclusion. The convergence angle is different at every position. This is easily seen on OPUS results.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

Choose the proper operating system for your Toughpad. Tell me the specs.Looks like 64bit Windows 8? It is tricky to uninstall the Intel Driver.Call me...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

FL/GA PLS., post: 364331, member: 379 wrote: [USER=2332]@leegreen[/USER] Nice website! Interesting services and links. Thank you. I just got back f...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

JH Surveying, post: 364329, member: 11044 wrote: Thanks Lee. Antenna is a 5bdi, overall length closer to 8". JH, Try this link to download bluetooth...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

JH Surveying, post: 364321, member: 11044 wrote: Hi Lee,I have removed the OEM bluetooth driver and used the default bluetooth - but i'm still only ge...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Art and Surveying

Yes, it is fun. For a non profit. So can't call it work. Takes an hour or 2 in Microstation to design. Then 2 to 3 hours in Skid Steer to cut out the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Art and Surveying

I created 12 corn mazes using an RTK mounted on top of a Skid Steer with the controller mounted at eye level in front of me.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No Benchmarks

strizzy, post: 362682, member: 7236 wrote: Working mostly in the same area I complain about the very same thing. Designers really dislike giving us co...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No Benchmarks

alphasurv, post: 362681, member: 1652 wrote: I don't release anything to machine guidance contractors. Alpha, Do you intentionally not show benchmar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Triangulation, and other forgotten skills

Larry Scott, post: 362667, member: 8766 wrote: If you're really interested, and are familiar with Astro, I'd gladly share. In the interest of not emba...

11 years ago
Page 86 / 110