AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: MAGNET ON FC2600

Often just a simple reboot between the install and the reinstall corrects the problem.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Statistics about our profession (Florida) and ?

FL/GA PLS., post: 372795, member: 379 wrote: That's interesting I was there also. Came in around 9 and had to stand against the wall. Had to leave ear...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Statistics about our profession (Florida) and ?

Yesterday, I attended the Florida Board of Professional Surveyors and Mappers board meeting at Disney, while I was in Orlando.Watched the board grill ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Questions

Pat,You should read the entire post before replying, rather than reading only my post.It appears you are following me on this site, and often comment ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC 5000 Field Controller

Yes, that should work. But why use a cable? I would recommend using a Parani SD1000 9 pin to Bluetooth adapter at the instrument.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Questions

Steven Carper, post: 371009, member: 11249 wrote: My three cents on robots:1. Leica rocks (best instruments ever, no contest)2. Trimble-bots (almost L...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Charging for CAD files

[USER=61]@Roadhand[/USER], I have some cranes in Plan view or Profile view, but not in 3d. Drop me an email. Wondering perhaps old bud & pal, Ral...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON/SOKKIA ATP1 versus ATP1 Builders Series Prisms

Matthew M Filus, post: 370628, member: 160 wrote: TOPCON/SOKKIA ATP1 versus ATP1 Builders Series Prisms: I have recently run across the ATP1 Builder S...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Online Virtual Hard Drive??

FL/GA PLS., post: 370375, member: 379 wrote: I use these things until they are full and then buy another one. I don't like relying on cloud drives bec...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Online Virtual Hard Drive??

I use Google Drive. I pay about a few $/month for 175Gb and map it as local G: using an old DOS command in my startup menu of Windows 10. SUBST G: "c:...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: bad robot topo shots

Another reason why you need to match vendors hardware and software to get 100% compatibility.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: bad robot topo shots

That can NOT be caused by tracking , others have suggested. No way for it to track a prism to a vertical angle of zero (straight up). You would have t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling all MAGNET experts

MS SURV, post: 369814, member: 10318 wrote: I am a novice survey crew member that has been asked to learn MAGNET Field on our TESLA We have encounte...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Panasonic FZ M1 - long range bluetooth

I used that pole mount for a while. But it was not secure. I tripped one day and the touphpad feel out of that mount onto concrete. So I designed my o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Michigan PS Exam Review

Which is it?Your subject says PS Exam, while the post says you are looking for info on MI state specific exam. I'm pretty sure these are two different...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for TOPCON FC-5000 Data Controller

1. Observation/topo pattern template with PAUSE/RESUME. [hl]This is called QUICK CODES, you are correct there is no pause. I'm not familiar with the F...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for TOPCON FC-5000 Data Controller

Field Dog, post: 3Observationmember: 9186 wrote: The controller came with MAGNET software. I should have mentioned that. Regarding the hardware, it's ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for TOPCON FC-5000 Data Controller

[QUOTE=summerprophet, post: 369104, member: 8874Also, we have been doing airport work (taxiway overlay) where hz positioning is 0.15' tolerance, and v...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suggestions for TOPCON FC-5000 Data Controller

Field Dog, post: 368970, member: 9186 wrote: The following are my suggestions for the new TOPCONFC-5000 data controller. I've only used it over thepas...

10 years ago
Page 84 / 110