AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: FC-2000 Topsurv 7.5.1

DO you have a copy the files on your PC? If no, I suggest you copy the Topcon job file to a thumb drive or download it from DC to PC using ActiveSync ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a Survey site or GPS store?

I prefer mechanical pencils. There is never a pencil sharpener around and these days you can't carry a pocket knife in the county clerks or court hous...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Is this a Survey site or GPS store?

Scott Ellis, post: 383858, member: 7154 wrote: Is it just me or has this site been less and less about surveying and more about trying to convince oth...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Various Data Collector Experiences

Ask your dealer to let you test drive a ToughPad. I really like it.I found a great deal on ebay, purchased the second FZ-M1 for just $1000 and it was ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Various Data Collector Experiences

Al, That was a custom case I built at the request of Carlson. It still have the 3d design, just not listed as there was no other interest in it. I can...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: drone data software-planimetrics-contours-spot elecations

In similar conditions we have found 160ft AGL with 80% front/side overlaps, and 4 or more GCP's to yield best results using a drone with 12.4MP camera...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC-5000

Hmmm I just checked Topcon Total care site. Appears Topcon has taken Magnet Field 4.0 off the site already. I have the PC version it you want, I can ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC-5000

I have not used the FC5000, therefore I can't comment on your issues. You may want to try Magnet Field 4.0, it was released last week. Beware that whe...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Any new Topcon GPS Base/Rover Combos Being Released Soon

Yes, Topcon reps are getting informed on new products. A new smaller GNSS unit that combines UHF radio with Long Link Bluetooth, along with a tilt sen...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I need some GPS 101

I have never used the Carlson GNSS receivers, so can't help you there. For Topcon receivers and radios you should be using TRU (Topcon Receiver Utilit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I need some GPS 101

That radio is made by Satel, sold by Topcon. Not sure why you'd want to use "TRIMTALK" for the protocol. That is a trimble format. Most use PDL or Sat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone have a Windows 10 usb driver for a Hiper Lite?

Civilsurvey, post: 376006, member: 9454 wrote: I can connect on my new computer. The Windows 7 drivers work just fine. Here is link to download

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HP Programs

I have tried all of the above programs for the HP35S. They all fail in comparison to those written by Ted Madson. His cogo routines store up to 200 po...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Radio

Pat,Alan is a friend of and contacted me offline. This would be for a base unit, as he has a pair or HiperPros and the rover working. So he could use ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON 9003 WITH RC3R

I suggest you call Troy Deaton at www.geo-tronics.com

10 years ago
Page 83 / 110