AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Trimble R10 vs Topcon Hiper HR vs Geomax Zenith35 Pro

I currently have a pair of Topcon Hiper HR's for testin, this week.So far here's is what I have noticed:Lot's of SV's can see NAVSTAR, GLONASS, GALILE...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet null elevations

Magnet Field is always carrying elevations. No way to turn it off, as far as I know. I just leave the hi at zero and ignore elevations.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ECW File Tip for Carlson GIS

Ladd Nelson, post: 427700, member: 307 wrote: I don't believe this to be entirely accurate.If I understand it correctly, both examples you have given ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS in the woods, under canopy,

The way I understand it. Essentially Javad system is performing in real time that which other systems can only do in PPK.Running fast static, short ba...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ECW File Tip for Carlson GIS

Carlson is weird in that you have to browse for both the image file and the world geofile. Software such as Global Mapper, MicroStation and Esri all a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Microstation dgn support.

Christof,Looks good so far. There are several ways to automate labeling of house numbers and inverts.Basic MacroVBA MacrosCustom Operations as shown a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another silly question on station establishment as free or known station

No offense intended towards RFC and Bob. Yes, with the correct knowledge a land owner can perform their own survey, grading, layout and improvements ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ArWest Comm by Javad

Nate, I gave up also and went with Satel USA for the new radio upgrade.They accepted credit payment of $2235 with no problems.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Another silly question on station establishment as free or known station

Oh my. An unlicensed surveyor suggesting another unlicensed surveyor to perform his own survey.From an unlicensed surveyor, whom has recently taken al...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Grouping" viewports

ppm, post: 427208, member: 6808 wrote: Have to do a drawing at 100 scale, and have four different viewports with breaklines all over the place.Is ther...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble IIe Radio

Good luck. I'm not good at tinkering with electronics like that. Software is my thing.If I open the case like you did, it just never seems to work aft...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble IIe Radio

Before you swap out the hardware, see if you can change the settings to be narrow band compliant.Try to change the Modulation and Link Rate as per tab...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ArWest Comm by Javad

This is only a radio.Yes, Hayes, Tiger Supply, Geo-Tronics, Admar Supply have all accepted my credit card for purchasing equipment.Drones and computer...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: ArWest Comm by Javad

John,Credit card amounts of up to $1000 are handled via phone call.That seem's odd how ArWest or Javad make it so difficult for one to purchase their ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1028
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station Decision

FL33404RTK, post: 426976, member: 11610 wrote: Ha I knew there had to be an easier way, I've seen you posting on other various posts about Magnet and ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station Decision

I hate seeing post's like this where the OP can't find the correct routine when it is right in front of them, and the sales rep can't help.When using ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for robot recomendations

Coke vs. PepsiMcDonald's vs. Burger KingGM vs DodgeI suggest you get a demo, then try out each brand for a few days. Then decide for yourself based on...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets for Drones-Wish I'd thought of this.....

No base needed, just a Dual Freq. static should be added to the set.These are L1 static receivers, with wifi to upload data to a cloud. The manufactur...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets for Drones-Wish I'd thought of this.....

If you're more than a few miles from a CORS, you're not going to be able to tie to SPC. There datum is assumed and can not use the data to compare wit...

9 years ago
Page 63 / 110