AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: Sidework websites?

Mark Mayer, post: 456427, member: 424 wrote: Do you own your own copies of C3d and StarNet? Also what version, and do you pay maintenance?What does a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Settlement monitoring issues

mat30, post: 452497, member: 13142 wrote: Hey guys, new to the site and was curious if anyone has done any settlement monitoring. The problem we are h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS blew a gasket and pulled his hubs on Construction site

Tom Adams, post: 456164, member: 7285 wrote: Having a PLS License doesn't necessarily come with expertise for construction staking and/or insurance. ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS blew a gasket and pulled his hubs on Construction site

No license requirement for construction in NY But I think this should be changed. I would like to see it similar to Florida. Which requires an LS to s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field & Magnet Tools

antcrook, post: 456078, member: 6417 wrote: When using a GPS network that runs Topnet, the elevations I get for a point differ in Magnet Field and Mag...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS blew a gasket and pulled his hubs on Construction site

Jon Collins, post: 456046, member: 11135 wrote: Why have all that liability for a couple hundred bucks to set a few hubs? That sounds like the proble...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS blew a gasket and pulled his hubs on Construction site

Scott Ellis, post: 456004, member: 7154 wrote: Where is the technology that is taking work from the Surveyor in this? I assumed the dozer has a GPS Un...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PLS blew a gasket and pulled his hubs on Construction site

I'm not sure about the contract. Surveyor working for GC. We have been doing same process for 2 years now. GC had no clue why this happened. GC said h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Cloud and photo hardware

thebionicman, post: 455766, member: 8136 wrote: Depreciation schedules need to use a stopwatch rather than a calendar... Very true for Drones also. C...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Localization training video

Same process with Topcon Magnet Tools. Not sure why this is so eye oping to some.Maybe old apps like TDs Pro Carlson can't do this?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Cloud and photo hardware

Taco Bell Dawg, post: 455731, member: 12957 wrote: We run an Alienware with either 6 or 8 core processor, 64 gigs of ram (but 32 would work), and an N...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Cloud/Lidar Data Software Questions (long)

If you want local assistance I can help. Send me an email and I will provide a link for you to upload data to.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Safety best suggestions for passive robots

Or purchase a different robot. Topcon passive does NOT track any vest. I haven't seen a robot tracking to a vest since 2004. Is that an old instrument...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TOPCON Magnet

Randy Rain, post: 454360, member: 35 wrote: Is there any way to change the data that was collected in the field as side shots to new point numbers, to...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: April 5th Orlando,FL - Topcon Magnet Field Seminar

Justin, I am more than happy to assist you.I just got back from a working in Orlando, FL nearly a week ago. I will call you.Or if you wish to contact...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

That will take lot's of practice. You will likely need to launch in ATI mode. Which means no assistance from GPS or Compass. When launching from areas...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Improving Topcon Magnet

Totalsurv,Yes, it has taken a while, but all issues stated above have been addressed. Biggest improvements came with the Windows PC tablets.To answer ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Pro

4 Pro should be only one considered.4 Advanced has less options.4 Pro Plus will not able to use apps like Pix4d Mapper on the controller. No third par...

9 years ago
Page 54 / 110