AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: LSIT/FS prep courses?

Ted Madson (Land Surveyor,?ÿProfessional Teacher, Attorney and Author) gives a 3 day seminar for the FS/PS exam review. This may be a long trip, but I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I opened a Hornets Nest

Setting the corners will likely spark a true fire, and get Lawyers on notice very quickly. Why not get the owners together and have them provide parol...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Extracting data from point clouds

As far as I know there is no application that automatically extracts "true" breaklines from a point cloud. Carlson Point Cloud claims to do this autom...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1158
Reply
RE: RPLS Today 2018

On an Android Moto Z2 device using Dolphin browser this site looks good and operating fantastic.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Network GPS Question

As Steve noted. Look at your OAF, Options Authorization File to see if you have NTRIP and other network options enabled. Contact your dealer. Ask them...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam / NH Legal Aspects

Here are a couple of very good classes for the FS and PS exam coming in spring 2018.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Assistance

Same here. I climb ladders, and scaffolding daily, along with brush. But I have gone to a chest mounted system for the controller. Similar to carrying...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Assistance

Panasonic makes a rugged keyboard. But it adds more weight than I care to carry. If you insist on a keyboard I suggest using wireless mini like this.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Assistance

Certainly "other hardware is better in this regard". Using a 7" Windows tablet with i5 CPU, SSD, 8GB RAM & 1280x960 display, the line work is very...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Assistance

Suggest you setup Magnet Field to draw the line work in real time. This is a good check before leaving the field (your canvas). You can create styles...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital Level Rod Temperature Correction

The table on the level rod, is the temperature correction for the fiberglass level rod. That's why some use an Invar Rod.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lighted bar code leveling rods

John Hamilton, post: 456745, member: 640 wrote: We do leveling indoors (tunnels) a few times a year. Sight lengths are not long (about 30 meters max),...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Photo Management & Presentation

Can accomplish both tasks mentioned above with IrfanView batch mode advanced options. Best part, it's free.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sidework websites?

I'm sure Greg can do that drafting for $1 per lot and have it done before Thanksgiving.

9 years ago
Page 53 / 110