AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: How Many GNSS Satellites Do You Receive?

Duane is working in woods of the lower Adirondacks on NY. But it does appear he may be using only NAVSTAR GPS SV's only, and not Glonass or any other ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Pole

I had changed my time zone in my profile several days ago. Just verified it again. Set to America / New York Seems like the correct option.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Pole

Hmm! Appears we are in the twilight zone. Duane and Shawn both have or should I they will reply the exact same time at?ÿ7:30pm this evening Dec. 13th,...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Well this is different

Posted by: Totalsurv This side of the pond a crows foot would be a benchmark. That's a weird looking crow on that side of the pond. Our crow's foot-p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Well this is different

On this side of the pond crow's foot are very often used in NYC for horizontal control, not BM's. They cut in marks with diamond blade cutoff saw. The...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: UAS Collected DTM Deliverables to an Engineer

Chris explained it best. Really no other way. If you're mapping flat or rolling terrain you extract grid points and adjust the size of your point spac...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Basic student question

Posted by: rfc Take the time to carefully measure the height of the instrument and reflectors (H.I. and H.R.), and record them carefully in your log b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: LSIT/FS prep courses?

Well none on the west coast, only in NY and FL as mentioned above at ?ÿLSS-Seminars.com. I could talk to Madison, may we can bring his course out west...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: gnss data processing

I see that you are in Egypt, the time difference and language barrier maybe a challenge. Contact me at [email protected] or call by going to my web page...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey measurement made with wrong scale factor

If the resection yeilded a bad scale factor, then your field measurement did not agree with your computed distance between the points. So you need to ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey measurement made with wrong scale factor

If done correctly the controller should always record the raw measure without scaling the distances. Therefore you should be able to reprocess the raw...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: gnss data processing

Are you using Static or RTK? I don't have PDF or Videos, but I can provide tutoring via remote desktop. If you could explain more, we may be able to h...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field - Can I Input Co-ordinates?

Posted by: spledeus Do what we did, throw out Magnet and buy Carlson. ?ÿ I respectfully disagree.?ÿ An few ounces of learning would go a long way. Som...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: REACH receiver

Here is a company making survey grade GNSS for DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone.?ÿ?ÿ The Loki Core is $5,395 and the Phantom 4 Pro Accessory Kit is $550. GPS L...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor shortage redo

To make matters worse in my area. NY State doesn't allow any business courses for continuing education credits to Land Surveyors.

9 years ago
Page 52 / 110