AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: I passed! TN Land Surveyor exam

Good job! Odd for me to see others states license. Notice that you must register every year, as it expires 2019. In New York, we register every 3 year...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

Steve, You are correct. The RC4 has SS radio. The RC3 is Bluetooth, then need the SS radio on your controller or use Fantam SS radio.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What am I missing?

I was speaking for Topcon tilt sensors, that need calibration for magnetic fields. At a closer look, the Leica GS18 tilt compensation sensor?ÿuses onl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Webpage update

That's something I completely forgot to port over from the old site.?ÿ It's on there now, a simple task. Thank you?ÿ@Dan-Dunn

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

Posted by: brock029 My rep from geoshack said to set the fc-5000 to only connect to the rc-3 then the rc-3 talks to the robot. Your rep is correct. Th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What am I missing?

Also, the assumption is the tilt sensor and digital compass are both calibrated correctly.?ÿ This includes re-calibration?ÿevery time the GNSS receive...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

Posted by: sjc1989 Am I right in assuming you're always close enough for bluetooth? I have a 9005 / FC200/RS-1 radio/RC-3, and always figured I would ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

Your hope can be a reality, with proper guidance and training. I can help you, offline of this board. I'm not trying to advertise here, and I'm not go...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

Pronker, It appears to me that the OP is working in inches as he stated he is a?ÿconcrete contractor. Therefore he is referring?ÿto?ÿ 5", as 5 inches,...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1069
Reply
RE: New to magnet field. Sales people haven't been helpful.

After you have exhausted all your options and ready for some mentoring,?ÿ go to LeeGreen.com and contact me.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It's official!! I'm a Licensed Surveyor in NY

Thanks. Time to order the stamp. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet Field tips/tricks

I suggest you try using the search option, on this website.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Compacted fill

It has been tough here. Some jobs just can't?ÿpound hubs in the ground, at least for a few months. North?ÿof me there is several feet of snow.?ÿ On a ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Downloading Topcon TRU and PCCDU

Send me an email. I will forward them to you. No longer supporting PC_CDU, only need that for Old Legacy hardware. There are versions of TRU for PC an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Rooftop Surveys

Antcrook, They flew a very?ÿlow Altitude for high-resolution?ÿGSD. You can almost read the labels on the trash cans.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D surface and objects from Carlson Survey

I'm using Carlson TakeOff 2018 w/ OEM AutoCAD. You can export the following?ÿdata types into XML. To answer your original question. You should export...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D surface and objects from Carlson Survey

LandXML is the most efficient?ÿmethod (when used correctly) to transfer surfaces and alignments?ÿbetween platforms. Just be certain your version of so...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It's official!! I'm a Licensed Surveyor in NY

Thank you all. Such a relief to get that off my shoulders.

9 years ago
Topic
Page 48 / 110