Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
I understand now. But I doubt you're going to find any field data collection software that allows a single point to have multiple elevations assigned ...
To narrow your search you should use "Topcon Magnet Field". I don't understand your question on "pips" and inverts. We need more information to unders...
I believe it should have SurvPC, not SurvCE. As this is a Windows tablet, not Windows mobile. What version of Windows?ÿOS 8 or 10? How much Disk Space...
Totalsurv, Thank you for an unbiased view!?ÿ All software has pro and cons Many people are vendor loyal. The true test is a side by side comparison wi...
Party?ÿChef, I'd be glad to take that GT1001 Robotic Total Station off your hands (free of charge) and relief you of all stress related to it.
Trimble has created an absolute barrier between surveying and construction. Each side uses different radios, software, and different support team. Top...
As Russ, mentioned you can use TRU, Magnet Field or on those CD's you may find TPS-modem. Some older model Hipers will not work with TRU. What softwar...
Much easier in Magnet. Why did you switch to Trimble?
1). Appears you are using a Topcon Hiper SR,?ÿthere is no RS. 2). You need a username and password, for the ODOT VRS system. Perhaps your ODOT VRS sub...
Posted by: leegreen Ted Madson (Land Surveyor,?ÿProfessional Teacher, Attorney and Author) gives a 3 day seminar for the FS/PS exam review. This may b...
I have transferred topcon software between data collectors. They often want the old data collector in return.
If you compare the cost of perpetual license that can operate on the 2 Pc, then Pix4d cost less.
If you compare apples to apples, then Photomodeler (UAS, 2 sessons) cost more than Pix4d (includes 2 sessons).
I got an email last week stating NGS is working on a GEOID2018. They asking for assistance to provide data to OPUS for sharing.
You would have to contact your Topcon dealer. Not sure you could purchase such an old version of software. The license must come from Topcon, it is as...
@bill93?ÿ Got it!?ÿ The headers should now be in harmony with the content in?ÿeach webpage. Thank you for your comments. www.LeeGreen.com
I can't figure out how to load an image in the header that is corresponding to a particular page. Need to recode the template or try another, as this ...
@j-t-strickland , Some of my largest projects come from clients that find my website. Statistics say most people today will do a Google search when lo...