Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Resections for high accuracy monitoring. Doesn't sound like a good idea. You will need very stable points, yes definitely nodal prism on each. This ma...
Here are few topics you should be familiar with.?ÿ They are all covered in a 3-day seminar in April 2018. ?ÿ
Here is a link to a detailed Drone Rooftop Survey with Pix4D?ÿand?ÿDJI Phantom 4 Pro. "65-degree camera angle at 80/80 overlap at circa 15m above the ...
DJI Phantom 4 Pro and an iPad tablet would get you started. Then you can send the photos and your control points to me and I could process it for you....
Posted by: antcrook this is for cell tower purposes - mostly finding a usable space for their equipment on the roof. I would think it is an excellent ...
Actually, that's why I said it was not Data Collector. It was the only device that I have lost a full day (12dhrs)?ÿ of work. In 1992 we did a topo in...
I looked into this a bit more.?ÿ Similarities: The Trimble RPT600 does have auto leveling?ÿfeature like the Topcon LN100.Both are limited to using onl...
HP48 with SMI cards Thats a calculator, not a data collector. Not rugged enough for survey field work.
PentaxBob,?ÿ?ÿsaid?ÿ "I??m proposing a revised procedure where we close the horizon by turning both angles". Why don't you proposed buying a data col...
CT license ? COA - Certificate of Authorization?ÿ
James. A very good assumption and sounds plausible. I would have never guessed that!
"We don't have RTS555 over here (as far as I know)" So where is over here?
RainX works great! Can finally work in the rain. Not that I want to,?ÿespecially when it's 34?øF and raining. Here is a stylus that works well for rai...
Just as with an original paper field book. All data is recorded, never erase. Only cross out and continue to show your work. The corrected data will b...
When you bring the MJF file into Magnet Office Tools you can delete your bad setup.
Bill, Please check your formula?ÿin cell F10?ÿ It is?ÿ ?ÿ"=SQRT(SUMSQ(B8:E10)/16)" I think it should be "=SQRT(SUMSQ(B10:E10)/4)" ?ÿ
Virtual Surveyor software looks very interesting. The overall Accuracy of your deliverable is not derived from GSD or GCP.?ÿ NSPS has a document descr...
Are you using the?ÿ WinPara software to configure the Parani SD1000? Is the baud rate correct?