Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Recently I've been looking into?ÿTrimble Centerpoint RTX, as I have an upcoming project in the Marshall Islands. This is way, way, way out in the midd...
Posted by: Just A. Surveyor If the topo survey shows the boundary lines and corner monuments along with the calls then any body worth more than a pinc...
Why would a Developer hire a Surveyor to perform?ÿa Topo, whom intentionally withholds the horizontal and/or vertical?ÿcontrol??ÿThen the Developer is...
Topcon support on issues like this really sucks!! For example, I have been using an external Bluetooth to UHF Satel Compact-Proof Radio with the Magn...
That can be done in Magnet Office tools. In Magnet Field you can prism constant in raw data. Can SurveyPro?
In that case, they would be asking for additional professional services. Charge accordingly.
If you had shown sufficient survey baselines, benchmarks and set monuments on the map, then there is no need for a phone call. IMO these are minimum t...
You can contact your Topcon dealer to get a fully working 30-day demo. No longer does it work for free.
Yes, the seminar is your study. It will definitely?ÿtell you if you are ready to take the exam, or you need to study more.?ÿ
The course will identify your strengths and weakness. Then focus on those. Each person is different.?ÿ ?ÿMost take the exam asap following the course....
I haven't seen the price either!
I use this setup ?ÿ
This 29FT ALUMINUM PORTABLE TOWER MAST KIT with tripod base - looks like it would be a good combination with?ÿmy wireless Satel Compact-Proof UHF radi...
They already own this exact system, and I know they want to purchase another. That will be fine, selling a complete system is what I meant. They have ...
Posted by: FL/GA PLS. It collapsed during a post tensioning process because of "sag". Everybody involved is going to blame each other and it will take...
Gregg, I know several people that may be interested in the GT instrument ONLY.?ÿ What is the asking price?
That article claims they used a new type of environmentally friendly concrete for very first time. Perhaps it is not strong enough. The new bridge is ...
Too much snow here to do any surveying. A fourth nor'ester (in 3 weeks) is forecasted to hit us early next week. I think I need to apply for that posi...
Sounds like an Options Authorization File (OAF) issue. May need OAF for NTRIP or to open port, something else. Ask your Topcon dealer for an open test...