AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
leegreen
leegreen
@leegreen
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: August 21, 2011 7:32 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Topics: 73 / Replies: 2114
Reply
RE: How to generate grid design points?

No, that has never happened to me with Magnet. You can use the next and previous?ÿbuttons to cycle through points.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How to generate grid design points?

Sounds like the layout. If yes, then with Magnet use stake >points >nearest. After you stake a point press the -> arrow right button to stake...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Buyer BEWARE

Setup a cloud service on the new collector. I use google drive, its free. All my data copied to the cloud before I leave the field, and back to my off...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Surv Ce 6.0 hybrid

I don't use Carlson, but I use Hybrid with Magnet Field. It works best with Sokkia GCX3. The Bullet is very lightweight, long battery and no external?...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet-exporting H and V precision for each point

I assume you are using RTK. Export RAW data to SurvCE RAW format, enable GPS SP. It will look like the example below. The RH=HRMS RV=VRMS is what you ...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1080
Reply
RE: Questions for the techy GooRoo's

No, you can't save Carlson SurCE to an sd card, and expect it to work in an Android. It will not load, invalid operating system. The entire program co...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Water (Or Sweat) On A Carlson Surveyor 2 Screen

Apply RainX on Screen (works on screen protectors also)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GTS-825A & SD1000 BT radio help

This is the SD1000 kit you need. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS afternoon quality.

It's the opposite?ÿhere in?ÿNY. I am finding that NYSRTN connects in seconds all day, at any time, and it is giving far better results in recent weeks...

8 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: What all is needed? Topcon FC2600 w/Magnet using NYSNET?

Suggest you go with a Windows 10 Tablet?ÿPC and internal cell modem installed, for use with a network rover. The Tablets are actually much cheaper,?ÿm...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Modeling Computers

Also worth noting. Many new PC have multi-core processors. Most CAD software can only utilize one core processor at a time. While drone processing sof...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Modeling Computers

It depends on the software and type of modeling. Are you going to do surface models, or?ÿsolid models, Microstation or InRoads? Are you going to use p...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Link, Rinex, & OPUS

You can download the TPS using software TRU, Topcon Receiver Utility.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Link, Rinex, & OPUS

No need for Topcon link. OPUS can read native formats, tps files.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Give up on my Topcon Hiper II system?

That is the Legacy mode I spoke about.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Give up on my Topcon Hiper II system?

Since they don't work for you, I'd be glad to take the receivers off your hands. I'll pay you $600 plus shopping for you loses.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Give up on my Topcon Hiper II system?

I agree.?ÿ Who is your dealer??

8 years ago
Page 41 / 110