Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
Sorry for not getting back you. I busted my?ÿback last week, and then got shingles on top of that. It's been a very painful week. To get the maximum r...
Jawja, Here is crazy idea. Have you tried reading the Sprinter Manual? A quick search on the web gave me the PDF file of the Sprinter manual. Then I s...
When new they are easy to set up. Used could be password protected and dead battery. They have several modes; send and receive. You will need the 9 pi...
You can try using a Parani SD1000 at the GPS base. Which is a RS232 9 pin cable to long range bluetooth. You can also put the same on your office PC t...
Targets are 4" stripes, 36" long with AGL at 150ft.
No, I have a perpetual license to Pix4d Mapper which includes the cloud service.?ÿ
You are plumbing the steel column. You use the vertical crosshair in a total station for left and right tilt. Then use your reflectorless shots reduce...
I use the paid subscription?ÿof Adobe Acrobat.
Yes, I can, you need Adobe Acrobat. If you don't have it. Just send me the PDF, and I can save to TIFF.
Yes, for Jim's procedure you have to install Irfanview, it is free. Or you can save the DWG to PDF, then with Adobe PDF you can save to a TIFF. Have y...
One last thing to try before giving up. TRU often does NOT with old Hiper Lites. Try using an old version of PC-CDU and there is another software call...
Work with the local dairy farmers, even the Amish are very resourceful in building a planting spacer. A simple axle with several wheel at the proper s...
Like Cordgrass said. Spend the $$ on a good review book, or else you are setting yourself up for failure, again.?ÿ
Sounds like you started collecting static data before the receiver had a recent ephemeris. When the Hiper is off for extended period the clock would r...
TopoDOT works well for me, it can view RGB and Intensity?ÿscans. SketchFAB and Pix4D both have a cloud service (not free) to host spatial data. Pix4D ...
Aaron, I have yet to have a client ask for the point cloud. It is basically?ÿour raw data as surveyors, and not the deliverable. I often place the 3d ...
Topcon field software such as Magnet Field and Pocket3d can perform the volume comparison in the field controller. Not sure about Trimble filed softwa...
This is already on the horizon. MicroDrones has a sUAS to achieve better results with accurate IMU, Sensor?ÿand Camera that can fly higher (350' vs. 2...
Or 2020.?ÿ