Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
The RTK only works with WiFi or Cell Modem radio connection to the drone. Which may not interface with most current GNSS base station we own. DJI want...
With reflectorless shots on a pole, you would have locate it at ground level or adjust the rod height. DOT's often want all topo features in 3d., and ...
Yes, I have been doing this Microstation for 25 years.
Read the fine print at Drone Deploy. They reserve the right to redistribute your photos. Will your clients agree to this?
Very obvious that Leica Software will operate best on Leica hardware and same for all vendors.
JPH, With such a bold statement, you clearly did not give it a chance or did NOT have proper training.
Proper Blazed Trees are based on the distance the tree is from the property, measure in axe handles. ?ÿ
Then you have something else incorrect. Just yesterday I compared a 3 hour OPUS with a NYSNET?ÿRTN, and it matched within 0.04'. ?ÿ
Yes, I have an idea. I wish you would contact me for some formal training. You are wasting a lot of time and money learning this by trial and error. !...
It was a release from Topcon on their website. Which has silently been changed to not include Galileo and Compass (aka BDS). ?ÿ But you can still find...
Jerry, I purchase my hyper-v from Topcon 5 years ago. I have the original article that said that they would support the Galileo and compass. Topcon ha...
NYSNET has always been a Leica RTN, not VRS. They just updated to MSM last week.
Yes,?ÿnetcell_imax_RTCM3x as a mount point is correct for GPS and Glonass. You would have to purchase an OAF to enable Galileo on your GR5. It is not ...
Mark, Did you create a new account with NYSNET? The correct is rtn.dot.ny.gov:8080 If you have GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO the correct mount point is net_msm,...
You ruined the punchline. I was hoping this would last a little longer than the first?ÿ reader But wouldn't it be awesome if something like that did h...
I just installed Magnet Field 5.1. It still does not show back sight data in the RAW export. It worked fine in 4.3.1 ?ÿ BTW: There is no Magnet Office...
You can turn that option off in Magnet Field 5.0. Are you using Magnet Field 5.0 or Magnet Office Tools 5.0.1 I am not aware of update for Magnet Fiel...
Still hurts like hell. Feel like someone kicking me in the stomach and punching me in the back at the same time. The single Parani will work fine with...