AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
lanceboyle93101
lanceboyle93101
@lanceboyle93101
Free
Joined: June 23, 2011 4:27 pm
Last seen: August 29, 2025 1:47 pm
Topics: 54 / Replies: 104
Reply
RE: Survey Draftsperson - Remote Contractor

@reb3 I'lll call you later today.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Survey Draftsperson - Remote Contractor

@starhill I'll call you later today.

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1704
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 3742
Topic
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Certificate

Just spent hrs filling the new form. A 1 hr task into a 4 hr task: Could not drag/drop photos. Requires licensed version. Ok, I'll rent for a month (...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor recommendation in Hilo, Hawaii

tried sending an email url missing

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor recommendation in Hilo, Hawaii

We're on east side of Big Island. Website: dlbandassoc.com I'm told we have a good reputation. But I would verify that. 🙂

3 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1053
Reply
RE: Dimension Style Overrides

Relieved to see this topic come up. I thought it was my incompetence that required me to change the style every drawing....

3 years ago
Reply
RE: XML files- some data not showing up

Yes, that is what we do. Import *.pln and *.crd files into *.xml Here is a snip of the XML. xml codes indicate a points list and lines list IMport...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1273
Reply
RE: RINEX conversion SpectraPrecision

reply from support: Thank you Jordan. Unfortunately, there is not any ATOM or raw data information contained in the G files in question. They only co...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 667
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 2305
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 680
Reply
RE: memory problem

thanks for input. I've cooled off, and appreciate the opinions.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 47
Views: 2332
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Icons suddenly go B/W

CS 2022- Please type OPTIONS > Display tab and turn off the High Contrast gray scale buttons.

4 years ago
Page 1 / 8