AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ladd-nelson
ladd-nelson
@ladd-nelson
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 2:43 pm
Last seen: August 6, 2026 12:06 pm
Topics: 15 / Replies: 723
Reply
RE: Will Autodesk Negotiate?

@blitzkriegbob The primary difference between the C3D Import All and the LandXML route is that C3D users don't have to first export their (data) to La...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE/SurvPC - Custom Programmable Buttons

@hi-staker I did some checking and I don't believe the programmable RT4 buttons (P1, P2, P3) can be assigned to functions within an application. Accor...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Will Autodesk Negotiate?

Here is what is currently possible: The Carlson Field-to-Finish does provide many field/feature code import options including one for C3D: Specifica...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: curves having wrong heights in carlson survpc

@hawko Please see my reply at this thread.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: survpc problems

Presuming this is the same inquiry as found in this thread, I would suggest first opening the DWG with AutoCAD or IntelliCAD and checking to see how C...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: curves having wrong heights in carlson survpc

Several questions: How were the polylines created? Via a Feature Code and the Field-to-Finish routine or manually via the Draw -- Polyline command? ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: RT4 SurvPC file import help

SurvPC doesn't support point grouping per se, but to accomplish what you're seeking, my suggestion would be: Establish a feature code (e.g. File tab...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Flipping annotations in Intellicad 10.1 and Carlson 2022

This sort of surprises me. If you'd like to back-channel me (lnelsonATcarlsonswDOTcom) with the DWG that is exhibiting the behavior, I'll take a look ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: ADJUSTMENT OF RAW DATA USING CARLSON SURVNET

Agreed. Adjustment packages like SurvNET prefer to work with measurements as opposed to specified coordinates. Presuming you have the "raw" measuremen...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Revising a Revision Cloud in IntelliCAD/Carlson

@srleone72 Experiment with either the "LTF" special code or the Flip Linetype option: ?ÿ I hope this information helps.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Revit Conversion to DXF or DWG

@jms66 Depending on your underlying technology application, IntelliCAD and/or the Carlson CADnet module support Revit attach, import and explode. I h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey Drawing Template and F2F Files

@tfdoubleyou?ÿ Years ago I assembled a code list based on Iowa DOT coding standards and modified it to make use of the National CAD Standards layerin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Infinity - XML surface from .LAS file - meters?

@scrim Is it possible your source LAS is in meters?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson - Points Display

@bushaxe The Carlson-flavored Dynamic Point Attributes command was introduced with the Carlson 2021 release. For those that want to utilize "annotati...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D points in a Carlson dwg

Having just recently learned about the AECOBJECTS variable (and how it functions in IntelliCAD), I opted to do a bit of testing: I set the variable ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Ames, Iowa Surveyors

I've heard from numerous surveying firms that they are looking for help. This help-wanted request was recently posted to the Society of Land Surveyors...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC, Carlson Survey, and staking manholes

@terminus-nc See if the Cutsheet tutorial provides the functionality you're seeking.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Intellicad Snaps

If you're unable to implicitly select objects (i.e. Window by selecting Left to Right, Crossing Window by selecting Right to Left), check to see if yo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D points in a Carlson dwg

There are few items you might try to remove C3D objects (these items are related to the IntelliCAD platform): Issue the File -- Save As command and ...

5 years ago
Page 2 / 37