AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
ladd-nelson
ladd-nelson
@ladd-nelson
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 2:43 pm
Last seen: August 6, 2026 12:06 pm
Topics: 15 / Replies: 723
Reply
RE: Antigua anyone?

I have very fond memories of that island, the Country, its people and culture. Between the options, I too, would rather fly down there. If this isn't ...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil Survey

@olemanriverozzy84 Unless I'm missing something, the " (and ') character(s) shouldn't really impact you at all. I have, however, seen instances wher...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Seaming two surfaces so they don't overlap

@williwaw I've presented solutions for this type of scenario at past Carlson User Conferences. Attached is a step-by-step. I hope this information...

1 year ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 2993
Reply
RE: Resection in SurvCE 6.17 problem

We have +X going South and +Y going West. The computer age brought CAD programs and our projection is now in Q3 and negative for CAD calculation.Unles...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Questions - Exporting Points from Raw

The process you'd follow to convert a .rw5 file with a combination of GPS points and robot points into two separate coordinate files (e.g. .crd of jus...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvPC Store Points

@arabicaboy As far as I can discern, the requested functionality is already in SurvCE/SurvPC: Presuming Robotic Total Station operations -- Store P...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grip Edit Problem

@moe-shetty Newer versions of AutoCAD and IntelliCAD do permit the GRIPS variable to be 0, 1 or 2: When you list the entity(ies) that are experie...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx6+ bricked

I'm unable to determine what might be causing the issue and it appears the WebUI (2.14.200319) is up-to-date: BRx6plus_WebUI_2.14.200319.bin However...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx6+ bricked

Via the WebUI, in the Management tab should be buttons for: Self Test (which should generate a results.log [or similar name] in the Information tab)...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Convert Simplicity Survey 3 .DAT files

Sight Survey 2009 is still available for download: Also, I found found these old legacy links to the Sight Survey 3 program which appears to be th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey w/AutoCAD - Identify Point Groups?

@va-ls-2867 I'm sort of shocked this information isn't already displayed within the Drawing Inspector - Point Data option. I will, however, elevate th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Help w/ Carlson Survey Drafting w/ Intellicad

@williwaw Those settings look fine to me. If you'd like to send me an example DWG with its associated CRD that is showing the problem, I'll be happy t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Help w/ Carlson Survey Drafting w/ Intellicad

For example since day 1 I've wrestled with line work staying fixed to cogo coordinates, trying everything, 'linkline', checking all the boxes 'link li...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Won't Open

I would try inserting it as a block into a blank drawing. Once in, placed and saved, I would explode the block, purge and re-save.If this doesn't help...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dimension Style Manager issue/question

I guess I'd have to see an example of what you're seeking compared to what the routine is giving you. Feel free to post here or back-channel me at lne...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dimension Style Manager issue/question

The?ÿDimension Style Manager (keyin dimstyle) routine is a native CAD (e.g. IntelliCAD or AutoCAD) routine that (as you point out) permits various "lo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON BRX7 TILT IMU

I was alerted by one of my regional dealers that one of the regional State Surveyor societies was sent this message above resulting in statements from...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON BRX7 TILT IMU

My suggestion would be (while IMU is enabled) to invert the receiver so it is forced to reacquire the satellite signals. I've also found moving about ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing F2F codes in carlson

I'm not aware of an "Intersection" special code as I could see three types of intersection approaches (with or without offset value which are handled ...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 37