AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kjac
kjac
@kjac
Free
Joined: January 14, 2014 11:38 pm
Last seen: May 17, 2026 8:06 pm
Topics: 43 / Replies: 80
Topic
Reply
RE: Does the Topcon PS-103A work with Survey Pro?

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ That's promising news. I haven't actually bought the total station yet, so I can't test anything. I'm hoping someone can confirm t...

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: SMI Transfer Software 7

@ekillo?ÿ Any chance you would send me a copy of that if you still have it? Can't find this old software anywhere these days.

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Blurry optical plummet on a Trimble S5, easy fix?

@thebionicman   The optical plummet is built into the total station, but thanks anyway.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Blurry optical plummet on a Trimble S5, easy fix?

smart thinking, but that's not the problem in my case.

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: R10 GPS receiver doesn't track all constellations by default?

yeah I connect to the R10's web gui through its wifi connection.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 GPS receiver doesn't track all constellations by default?

Seems weird that GPS L5 would be disabled. I thought L5 was supposed to be the better signal for canopy work? I have noticed an issue with the R10 (u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Google Earth Stay Dry App

Could you take a screenshot of it? I'm able to toggle the FEMA overview block on and off inside google earth.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5 locking onto road signs while using active prism?

@reeeshar Yep, that was the problem. I forgot to re set the ID # of the prism when I flashed newer firmware to my Ranger 3. This should make my next ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica's Sprinter digital levels, any good?

@chopping_broccoli That's good to hear. Do you know how many pins the Lemo port is? It's the round external port for transferring data, but I can't f...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1583
Reply
RE: TDS NOMAD

You could try flashing the firmware if you have a little tech know-how. That would reset it to factory conditions and you would lose all software. You...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1038
Reply
RE: Any Florida Trimble users tracking Galileo sats with DOT FPRN?

@andy-j The response from FPRN wasn't brand specific. I *think* most of them use Leica receivers. 

7 years ago
Page 2 / 7