AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kjac
kjac
@kjac
Free
Joined: January 14, 2014 11:38 pm
Last seen: May 17, 2026 8:06 pm
Topics: 43 / Replies: 80
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC7 with perpetual Access license not recognizing license after fresh Windows install?

I've tried installing an older version to see if there was one that didn't require logging into Trimble, but the earliest I can go back is v2020.20, a...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Can I output a pseudo-NMEA string using Survey Pro 6.8 with a Trimble S5?

@jimcox any idea what version of Access it can be done in? I'm hoping I can find an older data collector so that I don't have to spend as much.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I output a pseudo-NMEA string using Survey Pro 6.8 with a Trimble S5?

If anyone can suggest some other software that can achieve this please let me know. I was hoping to stick with Survey Pro since it's what I've known f...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Only seeing GPS & GLONASS on a R10-1 Rover with R8-4 Base - Survey Pro 6.8

CMRx seems to have fixed the issue, thanks for the help.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Only seeing GPS & GLONASS on a R10-1 Rover with R8-4 Base - Survey Pro 6.8

That's promising. I selected CMR+ because the R8 manual I downloaded mentioned that and so I assumed that's all the worked. I'll give CMRx a try here ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Only seeing GPS & GLONASS on a R10-1 Rover with R8-4 Base - Survey Pro 6.8

I checked the settings, everything is enabled. I'm able to track all the constellations with the R8-4, so I assume that means it has to be enabled. I'...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to set radio channel with Survey Pro 6.8 on an old Topcon Hiper Ga

I spent all day trying every combination of settings I could think of and never could get the R10 to see the Hiper base. I'm just going to buy a R8-4 ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to set radio channel with Survey Pro 6.8 on an old Topcon Hiper Ga

I think I made a little progress. I'm able to select "Internal D-UHF" and it allows me to select a channel without throwing up any errors. However the...

3 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Auto levels and long distance readings, accurate?

@norman-oklahoma I thought I had an NA1, but it's actually an NA2 which has a 32x magnification. I can definitely read to the hundredth on the rod a...

3 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: Does Trimble S5 auto focus work in Survey Pro 6.x?

Calibration of autofocus can be done directly on the instrument. You dont need Survey Pro or Access. Page 47 of the manual has the details ?ÿ ...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 7