AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: New Client check bounces

ScottI did a job for BB&T bank. After having to 'remind' them that their invoice had not been paid, they issued a cashiers check to me in the mai...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Kentucky State Specific Exam

This is asked occasionally, so maybe someone will have compiled it and can help. In the mean time, if it is of any help to you, you can get some of t...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 597
Reply
RE: Constant Distance Error in Subdivision

Knowing that there are some folks who would tell you how "unprofessional" punching the second point is, I am going to jump in here and say -Job well d...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 376
Reply
RE: 21497 files, 1668 folders, 12GB

JimIt is amazing how much of it can be accomplished just by scanning a couple of jobs while working on another project. I will often be drafting a pl...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: 21497 files, 1668 folders, 12GB

I do something very similar. You must be one very busy bee as my 13 year count stands at:45,887 Files2,140 Folders168 GB (Took me a while to realize ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting control and locate survices

Apparently this is becoming a bigger issue in Kentucky. The past few state society meetings I have attended, it has been discussed. Apparently there...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Recent Supreme Court Case

There was a statement posted about recording plats at a neighboring county clerk's office. It had no standing in statute or local ordinances. A neig...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Derek Graham is actually down south, not up north

Oh, the things you learn when you didn't mean toLooks like I would be traveling roughly 25 miles west of and parallel to the Illinois/Indiana border m...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

> I submitted about 5 and every one was audited, but eventually approved. I gave up on elomas and just mail the package.TPR,That was exactly what ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: EC clearing house pricing

> What I am curious about is how much time folks are really spending on these.Typical one for me is in Zone AE around a lake. Usually a walk out ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How far is too far? Still no answer

Excellent explanation.:good:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing on top of the World

Great photos!! Thanks for posting.That third picture just about makes me dizzy just looking at the photo. For some reason it brought to mind this po...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Law enforcement data collection

> "...It is usually uniformed officers at both ends, total station and rod..."> > I would be careful with statements like this. I'm guessing ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Law enforcement data collection

A local surveyor actually did this when he was a state trooper. He had been in the military and surveyed, then the state troopers and surveyed, now a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Client hires 3 surveyors, still doesn't get right answer

Not knowing how much a 'bit of fence' is in relation to the overall length of the line in question,not knowing the age, condition, reason for placemen...

13 years ago
Page 52 / 82