AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
john-hamilton
john-hamilton
@john-hamilton
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: September 13, 2010 5:25 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 6:07 pm
Topics: 410 / Replies: 3055
Reply
RE: OPUS

what location/day are you looking for?  

12 months ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

I wrote a program to look at my receiver times, get the daily summary of CORS data files, and then provide a list of available CORS with distance and ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Rover rods

On my trip to Ecuador this year I was trying to cut back on baggage, so I bought a collapsible rover rod. I usually travel with an orange canvas bag f...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: OPUS

whatever happened to post process your own data? I had a client who only knows OPUS for their drone flights base station, they sent me their CHC data ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Fixing an antenna cable

Not sure if I mentioned, but there is a "pig tail" adapter at the end to go from one connector type to another type. It hadn't occurred to me that the...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Which app for merging 2 rinex 3.03 files?

As bene1 says, it is actually quite easy. Just make sure you use a text editor and not a word processor. There should be no extra bytes or characters ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

sorry I haven't responded for a while, I was in Peru for a week, just got back. I have decided to put together a list of all the stuff I want to ge...

12 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Post Pour Control Pillar Plate

I had a round one made out of stainless steel at a nearby fab shop for my pillar, I don't remember the price but I thought it was reasonable at the ti...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Old .T01 Files

I don't believe that is true, I just processed .t01 files from 2005 and 2009 with no problem in TBC. Many times I have reprocessed old data with new a...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

I hadn't looked on ebay until Bill93 mentioned it, I am surprised at the prices for the R8's. The ones I have are model 2's. As I mentioned, one does ...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

@bill93 Not sure if I am going, leaning towards yes, at least for Friday. Might not be a bad idea to take them along and see if anyone wants them. ...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

@millerjs The R7 does work, I had bought it used to use as a base station with a serial output to a cell modem, which worked fine. The 4400 does not p...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

I do have some batteries, they are pretty old. And a charger. Batteries are easy to get online. I tested the two R8's using an external battery B...

1 year ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

@bstrand most likely I do, I will check this afternoon, and make sure they work

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 20
Views: 3662
Reply
RE: Fixing an antenna cable

@peter-lothian interesting idea, i will give it a try

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 2142
Reply
RE: Additive Constant

@jim-frame I know that used to be an issue, changed the scale parameter. I don't know if more modern instruments have the same issue. If I recall corr...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Additive Constant

@micheal-daubyn-2-2-2-2 I get what you are saying. I am not sure how the program can distinguish between the instrument constant and the prism const...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Additive Constant

@eapls2708 I think calling it an additive constant assumes that the prism offset is correct, which may not be the case

1 year ago
Page 5 / 174